Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

Celtics showed their inexperience; They kept launching threes when all they had to do was make a basket to make it a two possession game. Where was Brad Stevens? When Rozier and Brown are building a brick house you gotta regroup and draw a play. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

The king of what . . .bullies?

the king of basketball. He's truly amazing.

Every year people talk about L ebron stoppers. Well how about this, if LeBron is such a bully why don't players man up put on some muscle and quit getting bullied. I bet you hated Shaq then too?

2 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Celtics showed their inexperience; They kept launching threes when all they had to do was make a basket to make it a two possession game. Where was Brad Stevens? When Rozier and Brown are building a brick house you gotta regroup and draw a play. 

precisely. 

3 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

With Hayward and Irving back next year, they will be a better team and Celtics have a very good chance of making the Finals next year 

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

the king of basketball. He's truly amazing.

Every year people talk about L ebron stoppers. Well how about this, if LeBron is such a bully why don't players man up put on some muscle and quit getting bullied. I bet you hated Shaq then too?

Actually, I had no problem with Shaq. I was saddened when he left the Magic, but I got over it.

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Actually, I had no problem with Shaq. I was saddened when he left the Magic, but I got over it.

shaq had less skill than LeBron and was all about muscling his way over and through guys. I don't understand.

2 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

shaq had less skill than LeBron and was all about muscling his way over and through guys. I don't understand.

Since when did Shaq go over and through guys. Shaq played around the basket, and I agree he muscled his way in making dunks while under the basket. Since when did Shaq crab dribble and travel through the lane, knocking people out of the way.

9 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

With Hayward and Irving back next year, they will be a better team and Celtics have a very good chance of making the Finals next year 

maybe but honestly, Celtics choked it away. Yea they can blame their youth but 7 points w/ 2 min left it's a close game. You can try a high percentage shot, two free throws, maybe an and1 and you have a chance. Also, Kevin Love did not play this game. JEFF GREEN (LOL) of ALL people somehow stepped up and played big. 

Looks like the East has lived up to the reputations as I originally thought they would.  Embarrassing is an understatement for the Eastern Conference now.  I won't rant about it but I can't because I already expected them to fail.  Surprisingly, I'm not mad at all..because I ranted before the playoffs about this.  I knew these piss for pants teams wouldn't have the nuts to hang with this pathetic Cavaliers team.  

The Cavaliers basically played two series.  I don't know who was that third team was in semi conference.  Maybe they're  a team that shouldn't be acknowledged for an extended period of time for anything whatsoever for a decade going forward.  Maybe they played no one.  

Props to LeBron James He played the whole *****ing game.  All 48.  He's *****ed in the finals if he's playing all 48.  Completely *****ed but he was *****ed to begin with. The sad thing is, Brad Stevens didn't make his much younger players do the same in an elimination game to the finals.  What would it matter?  They wouldn't hold their bladder anyway.  

Well, I guess for Boston, its time to either get stain remover for the **** or get new underwear.  They should call that other team that produces that colorful dinosaur underwear in Indianapolis......................................................lol.  

Jaylen Brown 5-17 on open shots, 3-12 on threes.  Terry Rozier, 0-10 on threes.  Marcus Smart 1-10 on field goals.  The numbers speak for themselves.  I watched the game.  They were all mostly open shots in the flow of offense.  

I've completely turned my back on this eastern conference.

Kyle Korvor, JR SMITH, Larry Nance Jr.,Jordan Clarkson, Tristan Thompson, George Hill, Jeff Green......all these trash players...somehow made it to the finals.  Oh my god. Think about that.  Let this roster sink into your heads.  

This_roster.png

6 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

The Cavaliers basically played two series.  I don't know who was that third, in semi conference team was.  Maybe they're  a team that shouldn't be acknowledged for an extended period of time for anything whatsoever for a decade going forward.  Maybe they played no one

lol so true 

4 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Props to LeBron James He played the whole *****ing game.  All 48.  He's *****ed in the finals if he's playing all 48.  Completely *****ed but he was *****ed to begin with. The sad thing is, Brad Stevens didn't make his much younger players do the same in an elimination game to the finals.  What would it matter?  They wouldn't hold their bladder anyway.  

Well, I guess for Boston, its time to either get stain remover for the **** or get new underwear.  They should call that other team that produces that colorful dinosaur underwear in Indianapolis......................................................lol.  

Jaylen Brown 5-17 on open shots, 3-12 on threes.  Terry Rozier, 0-10 on threes.  Marcus Smart 1-10 on field goals.  The numbers speak for themselves.  I watched the game.  They were all mostly open shots in the flow of offense.  

I've completely turned my back on this eastern conference.

Kyle Korvor, JR SMITH, Larry Nance Jr.,Jordan Clarkson, Tristan Thompson, George Hill, Jeff Green......all these trash players...somehow made it to the finals.  Oh my god. Think about that.  Let this roster sink into your heads.  

And sadly, we will see LeBron use the same muscle play to win the NBA championship.