Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

10 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

They always say that and then something happens to screw it up. Okc was supposed to contend for championships for the past decade. Then Westbrook gets hurt, Durant gets hurt, Durant leaves. 

Harden leaves and that dismantles everything

In other news Lebron is on fire (or the C's, and refs, and the NBA as a league are conspiring to allow him to hit fadeaway 3's at the buzzer)

1 hour ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Damn 19 points in the first quarter, with 4 threes. Oh wait they were forearm shiver 3s. 

Making sure he pad his stats on his way to a 2 game loss. :) 

Well you guys showed your true colors then disappeared in the second half I see.  You blew your ****** load to early.   All those empty stats and about a third of his teammates were scoreless.  He basically did what ***** Harden did last night.  Put up his points and sacrificed team play while still losing.  He got his triple double and still lost.  So whats the game plan now?  Because Boston won't change theirs.  

BTW, i missed much of the game and only saw the ending of the fourth quarter.  I'm assuming, Boston allowed LeBron to do what he wanted the way San Antonio did in the finals.  The strategy tonight was to limit his teammates.  Of course....they lost.  

Impossible for Cavs to win with their starting PG Hill scoring 3 points and starting SG JR Smith scoring ZERO!!

Pathetic performances

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Impossible for **** to win with their starting PG Hill scoring 3 points and starting SG JR Smith scoring ZERO!!

Pathetic performances

Boston went the took a page from Popovich tonight.  Limit everyone but LeBron.  

15 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Making sure he pad his stats on his way to a 2 game loss. :) 

Last night, ***** Harden did the same.  He would pass at the last minute to save his percentages all while eating all of the shot clock.  On one particular play, Harden passed the ball to Ariza so he could throw up a worthless ave maria.  Chris Paul didn't even seem like he was out there.  It was a complete disappearing act. 

Just now, MagicFan1234 said:

Cavaliers need to win the next 2 game at home or they are done

Warriors-Celtics would be a decent Finals but Warriors would probably crush them though 

I think Boston can defend the Warriors better than the Cavs can. Doesn't mean they will win, but they would give it a better shot IMO.

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I think Boston can defend the Warriors better than the Cavs can. Doesn't mean they will win, but they would give it a better shot IMO.

I do agree with you on that

31 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Impossible for Cavs to win with their starting PG Hill scoring 3 points and starting SG JR Smith scoring ZERO!!

Pathetic performances

they should seriously consider bridges the perfect shooting guard for lebron