Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

13 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

MICHAEL JORDAN AT THE 14:53 MINUTE MARK

**BREAKING  UTAH JAZZ PLAYER'S (RUSSELL) ANKLES**

oh the famous illegal push off play that no one called. 

yeah, he did that.

26 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

yeah, he did that.

Oh come on Mgf1987. . .do you think that tap on Russell's behind was a hard enough shove to cause Russell to slip and fall, clearing space for MJ to make that shot?

MJ did  not have the size/weight/strength of Shaq or LeBron. Russell must have been light as a feather.

3 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Oh come on Mgf1987. . .do you think that tap on Russell's behind was a hard enough shove to cause Russell to slip and fall, clearing space for MJ to make that shot?

MJ did  not have the size/weight/strength of Shaq or LeBron. Russell must have been light as a feather.

momentum is a deadly weapon in the hands of a psychopath 

4 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

yeah, he did that.

Stop trolling. Lol....  

I wonder what I've been saying all playoffs. 

20 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Iggy isn't a hall of fame candidate. Doesn't have enough credentials. 

The finals mvp might be enough to push him

past the line but overall I agree. 

50 minutes ago, alwaystragic said:

As I said before the rockets series, I don’t see Gsw losing any championship in the next 2-3 years

they have assembled the most potent roster I have seen in a very long time, possibly ever seen

I think possibly if CP3 didn't go down Houston might have had a chance. If there was some way they could get LeBron without losing any core members I think Houston takes the Warriors.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I think possibly if CP3 didn't go down Houston might have had a chance. If there was some way they could get LeBron without losing any core members I think Houston takes the Warriors.

Yea Houston with Lebron probably beats GS but it’s not possible with their salary space. Also, maybe it’s just me—but James and harden just doesnt seem like a great fit. Both need the ball in their hands to be good. Not saying that wouldn’t be a really good team but that fit isn’t near as good as what GS has with Durant. 

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Yea Houston with Lebron probably beats GS but it’s not possible with their salary space. Also, maybe it’s just me—but James and harden just doesnt seem like a great fit. Both need the ball in their hands to be good. Not saying that wouldn’t be a really good team but that fit isn’t near as good as what GS has with Durant. 

let's pretend that LeBron joins the rockets, that's three players that can play one on one vs the warriors who have 2 or 3 guys that can do the same.

I don't see any other team stopping those two teams and remember we said that cp3 and harden wouldn't work because they needed the ball in their hands....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

let's pretend that LeBron joins the rockets, that's three players that can play one on one vs the warriors who have 2 or 3 guys that can do the same.

I don't see any other team stopping those two teams and remember we said that cp3 and harden wouldn't work because they needed the ball in their hands....

Yeah, I think you have to take into account the way Houston plays offense. They thrive on exploiting created mismatches in isolations. Harden and LeBron on the same team means you have two incredible iso scorers in an offense that looks for great iso scoring. As long as Harden and LeBron also commit to being capable catch-and-shoot guys for each other when necessary (which Bron did pretty well when he played with Wade), I don't see that much of a problem.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't see what the difference will be yet again if Paul, LeBron and Harden team up.  Chances are, there will be a ton of sacrificed players for this to happen.  Just like in Miami, only one player can score the ball.  This means, once again, that they'll have to develop chemistry.  The spacing will be awful and there will be iso plays in between each player.  Not to mention LeBron and Harden are terrible defensive players.  Then, who's coming off the bench?  Is LeBron playing all game in the playoffs?  That means Steve Kerr will match playing Dray, Klay, Curry, Durant the same.  

Who's to say LeBron doesn't break down?  What about Chris Paul?  

Then when they run their strategy, how will it be any different than what they did this recent season?  Chances are, it'll be a duplicate LeBron offense.