Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Tonight, the Cavs starting point guard, George Hill had 3 pts./ 1 assist/ 1 turnover. . .what?

the corpse of Eric snow could of given them that

as mad as I get for Durant joining warriors, ALL of these players work incredibly hard and when society judges you just off how many championships you win it's hard to argue against doing all you can to be in the best position to win one. it's still not cool but I understand

24 minutes ago, jec said:

What's there to be excited about? This is the expected outcome.

I guess you are right but I thought they would be excited about winning another championship but I guess I can see why they are not as excited since they already won a championship last year 

I won't take anymore shots at the East but hey.  Now that the results are witness, now everyone has seen why this Cavaliers team shouldn't have made it this far.  

The Eastern Conference needs a fresh rebirth.  It appears that the infancy has started but is threatened by LeBron's free agency.  I so desperately want the 76er's, Bucks, or Indiana to rise to the occasion. 

I'm most proud of the Rockets for being the only team to push the Warriors to the brink even though I didn't agree with the way their approach to success.  They actually played fearless basketball until..the end off course.  It was better than these finals. 

That 2016 championship sure did Hex the rest of the league.  All ruined by one suspension.  The amount of collateral damage this has caused is on its two year span with the balance of power weighing on the hemisphere of the Warriors. 

What teams need to understand is that Golden State now has 4 years of championship chemistry and have been through all trials that any team can place against them.  The only trial theyve never faced is being down 3-0.  No other organization in this modern period of basketball has this type of experience.  They haven't been test on the level the Warriors have.  Deploying a new strategy against the Warriors is fruitless.  Their strategy is unbeatable in a  7 game series.   

Players around the league can hop around all they want but they will never have the advantage of time and experience the Warriors core currently have.  

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Lebron with an injured hand after punching a black board? Yikes! He's a monster! 

Oh, oh!. . .Which hand was it? It was probably the right (I'll google it). He had already injured his left arm during the game (i.e. he was rubbing it).

13 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I just saw that he injured his hand after game 1, Lebron is not very smart 

Report: LeBron James played with injured right hand for final three games

LeBron James is dealing with more than the pain of losing his sixth NBA Finals. The 15-year veteran played the last three games with a severely injured right hand according to ESPN's Brian Windhorst.

James confirmed after the game he "played the last three games with a broken hand."

"It was self-inflicted, post game after Game 1. It was very emotional for a lot of different reasons," James said.

LeBron James suffered a significant right hand injury after Game 1 when he punched a black board in the locker room, sources told me & @mcten. He had 2 MRIs & has been wearing a soft cast. LeBron not using injury as an excuse but kept quiet to prevent Warriors from knowing.

1 hour ago, ~O~ said:

I won't take anymore shots at the East but hey.  Now that the results are witness, now everyone has seen why this Cavaliers team shouldn't have made it this far.  

The Eastern Conference needs a fresh rebirth.  It appears that the infancy has started but is threatened by LeBron's free agency.  I so desperately want the 76er's, Bucks, or Indiana to rise to the occasion. 

I'm most proud of the Rockets for being the only team to push the Warriors to the brink even though I didn't agree with the way their approach to success.  They actually played fearless basketball until..the end off course.  It was better than these finals. 

That 2016 championship sure did Hex the rest of the league.  All ruined by one suspension.  The amount of collateral damage this has caused is on its two year span with the balance of power weighing on the hemisphere of the Warriors. 

What teams need to understand is that Golden State now has 4 years of championship chemistry and have been through all trials that any team can place against them.  The only trial theyve never faced is being down 3-0.  No other organization in this modern period of basketball has this type of experience.  They haven't been test on the level the Warriors have.  Deploying a new strategy against the Warriors is fruitless.  Their strategy is unbeatable in a  7 game series.   

Players around the league can hop around all they want but they will never have the advantage of time and experience the Warriors core currently have.  

Good post. 

Warriors are such s perfect fit. Lebron can go wherever but good luck beating the chemistry and fit of the warriors. Also, warriors will clean up their bench and improve this off-season too. 

The imbalance of conferences is bad. If Boston can stay healthy they’ll be extremely good. But that’s a big if. We’ll see.