Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

I honestly think you’re just trolling at this point. Idk if I should even take your comments seriously. If your trolling job well done. If these types of comments are serious than idk what to say. 

Cleveland having not won a title in forever. even having a ESPN documentary made about that fact. 

LeBron finally winning one for the land.

Beating the team with the all time best regular season record.

First team in history to come back 3-1 in finals and win it. Winning if IN Oracle. Kyrie hitting the game winning three.

LeBron and Kyrie both averaging 30+ ppg.

TONS of Drama.

It's story book man. Not everyone sees things the same, I understand that, but some things are undeniable.

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

Durant is statically one of the best scorers in playoff history. He averages 29 a game. He’s transcendent all the time in the playoffs. Look what he did in last year’s finals too. 

Why are people acting like game 3 was Durant’s first big playoff game? 

Lebron lovers seriously have clouded judgement. 

It's because LeBron is amazing every single game where as Durant can fade really really easy

57 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

If KD was on the Cavs, they would have developed a team system.  Every play during the entire course of the game wouldn't run through one player.  They wouldn't be so predictable.  

And yet they would still have a bunch of awful players, minus the guy who spoonfeeds them. Hooray! 

27 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Cleveland having not won a title in forever. even having a ESPN documentary made about that fact. 

First team in history to come back 3-1 in finals and win it. Winning if IN Oracle. Kyrie hitting the game winning three.

TONS of Drama.

It's story book man. Not everyone sees things the same, I understand that, but some things are undeniable.

Kyrie, that’s all

23 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

what's that mean?

He clearly means Kyrie carried them to that title. After all, Kyrie had CLE on the brink of multiple ‘ships in the years Bron was in Miami. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ML6 said:

He clearly means Kyrie carried them to that title. After all, Kyrie had CLE on the brink of multiple ‘ships in the years Bron was in Miami. 

No but bron needs another star. He doesn’t have it now. And it’s his own fault. 

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

It's because LeBron is amazing every single game where as Durant can fade really really easy

Lebron has no showed the past 2 games in the fourth. Like he’s constantly done thoughout his entire career. 

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

TONS of Drama.

You sound like an actual Cleveland fan. What your saying is “undeniable” is completely subjective. 

1 title for 11 years of Lebron in Cleveland. That’s how I’ll remeber Lebron in a cavalier uniform. 

56 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

You sound like an actual Cleveland fan. What your saying is “undeniable” is completely subjective. 

1 title for 11 years of Lebron in Cleveland. That’s how I’ll remeber Lebron in a cavalier uniform. 

That's pretty dumb. His supporting cast has been consistently terrible. It's a team sport.

27 minutes ago, jec said:

That's pretty dumb. His supporting cast has been consistently terrible. It's a team sport.

It’s dumb me stating a fact? 

Winning 1 title in 11 years with a top 5, top 3 player of all time is a giant waste. I didn’t, no where in my comment, say that was fully on Lebron or even lebrons fault. I said that’s how I’ll remeber him in CLE. Your reading comprehension is dumb.