Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

He’s not the passer that LeBron is, but he’s a much better scorer. It’s an interesting hypothetical, but I gotta believe KD in LeBron’s shoes this post season would have them in near the same position. Probably less triple-doubles, but more 40+ point games.

LeBron had KD outscored by a total of 28 points through the first two games of the finals. KD is overrated and isn't in LeBrons league. 

9 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

LeBron had KD outscored by a total of 28 points through the first two games of the finals. KD is overrated and isn't in LeBrons league. 

It’s a hypothetical that we’ll never actually be able to prove, so arguing about it seems silly. However, Durant is most certainly in LeBron’s league.

wait wait wait, KDs playoff career high is 43 from last night lolololololol that's weak sauce compared to Lebron.

those are individual game points from LeBron THIS 2018 playoffs alone. no one's on LeBron level.

kd is a giant standing on the shoulders of giants but LeBrons the king. 

CROWN THE KING!

Just now, MagicFan1234 said:

How? Every game is close except game 2 

Yeah I don't see why people are complaining. We've gotten a legendary performance every game. Each game has been really great with a lot to talk about and memorable plays. That's all you can ask for

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah I don't see why people are complaining. We've gotten a legendary performance every game. Each game has been really great with a lot to talk about and memorable plays. That's all you can ask for

Exactly! 

If KD was playing with a slightly retarded version of George Hill instead of Steph Curry, and a forgotten how to play basketball version of JR Smith instead of Klay Thompson he would have scored a lot more these playoffs.

Lebron has been phenomenal these playoffs. Best player in the series- though he isn’t going to pull a Jerry West and get FMVP in a losing effort if the Cavs don’t get at least 1 win.

Also, has anyone else noticed that Lebron seems hesitant to drive when Curry gets switched onto him? Curry is holding players he is defending to 24% shooting in the finals.

2 minutes ago, Odin said:

Lebron has been phenomenal these playoffs. Best player in the series- though he isn’t going to pull a Jerry West and get FMVP in a losing effort if the Cavs don’t get at least 1 win.

Also, has anyone else noticed that Lebron seems hesitant to drive when Curry gets switched onto him? Curry is holding players he is defending to 24% shooting in the finals.

Yes, this is one of the weirdest stories of the season. I think LeBron just gets too much in his own head in deciding moments. One of the few weaknesses he has, even if he improved a lot throughout the years