Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

19 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Curry jacked up the game sliders

It would be amazing to have someone on OUR team that was a threat to jack up 3s from everywhere. That threat really helps the Warriors spread the floor.

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

It would be amazing to have someone on OUR team that was a threat to jack up 3s from everywhere. That threat really helps the Warriors spread the floor.

Trae Young anybody?

5 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

If Trae could actually shoot like Curry I'd actually want him, hell he should probably go 1.

The problem is he's not a great shooter. Every level of basketball, High school, a aau, college, team USA he's been like a Nikola Mirotic level shooter. 

The Warriors were really amazing tonight on their own home court. But what I liked the most is that they did not get off to a slow start. They took the lead from the beginning, not allowing the Cavs to take the lead at the start. They will have to build on this great start on the Cavs court or they may find themselves either splitting the 2 games played in Cleveland or return home with the series tied. 

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

If Trae could actually shoot like Curry I'd actually want him, hell he should probably go 1.

The problem is he's not a great shooter. Every level of basketball, High school, a aau, college, team USA he's been like a Nikola Mirotic level shooter. 

If we don't take him I hope you are right. Just on the "what if" I think we could take him and draft Carter or Brunson in the 2nd as security. I would much rather take him than take a chance on Porter's back.

On the other hand we might get some really nice offers from NYK, Philly, and the Clips for our pick. I could see us taking 12 & 13 and maybe a future pick for #6 if the guys management wants are gone or maybe dumping Biz with 6 and still getting a lotto pick and a serviceable player.

9 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

If what you say is true about Trae, what is it about him that some of the posters on this board are eager to have him on the Magic team?

8 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

If what you say is true about Trae, what is it about him that some of the posters on this board are eager to have him on the Magic team?

Raw stats

20 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

He led the entire NCAA in points, assists, 3 pointers, and turnovers. He has range similar to Curry and his stat line is very similar to what Curry did in college. Other than that he sucks. He's small, hasn't shown that he can play defense, and he isn't athletic.

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

He led the entire NCAA in points, assists, 3 pointers, and turnovers. He has range similar to Curry and his stat line is very similar to what Curry did in college. Other than that he sucks. He's small, hasn't show that he can play defense, and he isn't athletic.

Thanks Rock. I was writing my question to your response a tad second late.

42 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Exactly. Idk why it’s so hard for people to see that. His true shooting numbers aren’t that great. Look at Curry’s shooting in college. They’re not the same player and the comp is weak AF IMO.