Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

3 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

Na the Trae Young talk is fine. He might be the best player in the draft no one knows. 

The LBJ hot takes are next level bad. Agreeing with a guy who says MJ would be an inefficient Westbrook type scorer is laughable. 

Not exactly what I meant

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

Green isn’t a HOF. Thompson is on the edge. Curry only surefire HOF’er on that team. 

Green is for sure a hof.  Klay Thompson is going to the HOF.  He has the second or third record for threes in a season.  Thompson holds the record for points in a quarter which is 37.  Klay also had a 60 point game in three quarters.  He's going to probably be the second best three point shooter in NBA history at this pace.  Iguodala will be in the hall of fame for his Horry role on the team.  Curry's 400 threes in a season, 13 threes in a game, and Unanimous MVP locked him long time ago.  Durant is locked with 2 rings and FMVP.  

Green shuts down so much things for the Warriors defense, Draymond Green, the overall best defensive player in the league the past 3 years is going to the HOF.  His defensive statistics are outstanding.  No one ever talks about this.  NO ONE EVER *****ING TALKS ABOUT HIS DEFENSIVE STATISTICS.  Did you see how many shots were blocked by Draymond during this finals?  So many plays shut down.  Green has three rings.  He's locked in there.

1 hour ago, ~O~ said:

Green is for sure a hof.  Klay Thompson is going to the HOF.  He has the second or third record for threes in a season.  Thompson holds the record for points in a quarter which is 37.  Klay also had a 60 point game in three quarters.  He's going to probably be the second best three point shooter in NBA history at this pace.  Iguodala will be in the hall of fame for his Horry role on the team.  Curry's 400 threes in a season, 13 threes in a game, and Unanimous MVP locked him long time ago.  Durant is locked with 2 rings and FMVP.  

Green shuts down so much things for the Warriors defense, Draymond Green, the overall best defensive player in the league the past 3 years is going to the HOF.  His defensive statistics are outstanding.  No one ever talks about this.  NO ONE EVER *****ING TALKS ABOUT HIS DEFENSIVE STATISTICS.  Did you see how many shots were blocked by Draymond during this finals?  So many plays shut down.  Green has three rings.  He's locked in there.

Wait  Iggy is a HOFer? I can't wait until the draft is here lol. 

3 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I know but I need numerical hope. 

Look at there age. Neither over 30. Id expect them to be at the top for at least 3 more years. Not saying they’ll win 3 in a row because injuries and other teams getting better but I would expect warrior dominance for at least 3 more years. 

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Look at there age. Neither over 30. Id expect them to be at the top for at least 3 more years. Not saying they’ll win 3 in a row because injuries and other teams getting better but I would expect warrior dominance for at least 3 more years. 

yeah and not everyone is LeBron in terms of health luck and honestly I don't know if I would bet on his body upholding even with all the money he's spent taking care of it. Will next year be his 16th season? That's insane!

1 hour ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Wait  Iggy is a HOFer? I can't wait until the draft is here lol. 

Iggy has 3 rings, played in one all-star game, a  FMVP, and has a gold medal.  He'll definitely fit in there.  

11 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Iggy has 3 rings, played in one all-star game, a  FMVP, and has a gold medal.  He'll definitely fit in there.  

Iggy isn't a hall of fame candidate. Doesn't have enough credentials. 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Iggy isn't a hall of fame candidate. Doesn't have enough credentials. 

Give him two more rings.  He'll get in there somehow.  

2 hours ago, ~O~ said:

Give him two more rings.  He'll get in there somehow.  

I don't think that would matter. He's Closer to Ainge than Dennis Johnson, as far as career impact. Solid pro, good career, one All-Star game, won championships with an All-Time great team; but no one really thinks of Ainge as a HOFer (I mean as a player; he's putting together a HOF career as a GM), just like no one will really think of Iggy that way.

10 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

That’s perfect because we are 3 years away from competing at least we should be by then. And no not competing in another tankathon. Lol