Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

54 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

I'll give Bron this, though: that championship over the Warriors exceeds any individual championship Jordan won. 73-win team, three HOF players, HOF coach, 3-1 lead, all on one side. LeBron and Kyrie on the other. *****ing epic.

yes, I believe it to be the single greatest championship in the history of sports

18 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Green isn’t a HOF. Thompson is on the edge. Curry only surefire HOF’er on that team. 

Thompson is a surefire hall of famer. He's only a tick or two below Curry as a three point shooter. He's in the record books for sure.

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Thompson is a surefire hall of famer. He's only a tick or two below Curry as a three point shooter. He's in the record books for sure.

Only if he's got like 5 more years at this current pace. If he decided to retire today he wouldn't make it. 

6 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I think he will just because of the team he played on. His numbers aren’t spectacular. If Thompson played his career on the magic him being a HOF would never be discussed. 

24 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Green isn’t a HOF. Thompson is on the edge. Curry only surefire HOF’er on that team. 

I tend to agree with you on Green, actually. I just acknowledge that we are probably in the minority there. Green may well prove it. He'll have to fix his shot. The thing about Green is that (when his shot is falling) he's a DPOY level defender while also a decent offensive player. That's HOF, if he keeps both of those things at the same high levels over a long career. Whether he seems likely to be able to do that is debatable.

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Only if he's got like 5 more years at this current pace. If he decided to retire today he wouldn't make it. 

I think the assumption whenever you talk about guys going into their prime is that they will continue for a few years more at current levels.

20 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I think he will just because of the team he played on. His numbers aren’t spectacular. If Thompson played his career on the magic him being a HOF would never be discussed. 

I'd love to see Klay go to another team.

Young

Klay

Isaac

Gordon

?

that's something to cheer for 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I'd love to see Klay go to another team.

Young

Klay

Isaac

Gordon

?

that's something to cheer for 

Klay already said he is resigning with Warriors and who could blame him after winning another championship? You can forget about Klay coming here

4 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

how long can we realistically project this warriors team winning year after year? another 2 years another 3 or 6?

As long Durant and Curry is on the team, they will be competitive