Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

35 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Eh, you guys don't realize that Kareem was the original "he's overrated not as good as _____" guy

Kareem redefined the game though. He was the Shaq of that generation.

In truth, Lebron will likely end up top 3. His career is not over. He may find a way to dethrone the Warriors if he creates a new super team. Doing it with the Cavs would make him legendary. 

Curious - could the Cavs afford George? Could the Cavs win with say a Gordon?

I think the Warriors dynasty may be a bit overstated. Iggy and Livingston aren’t gonna play forever, both will be done soon and they’ll lose one of Klay or Dray in the next couple of years. They’ll be favorites next year (unless KD does the unthinkable) but it’s hard to project after that.

4 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

In truth, Lebron will likely end up top 3. His career is not over. He may find a way to dethrone the Warriors if he creates a new super team. Doing it with the Cavs would make him legendary. 

Curious - could the Cavs afford George? Could the Cavs win with say a Gordon?

Cavs can’t afford anybody. They’re saddled by awful contracts. Thompson, Hill, Love, Smith all make more than they should.

22 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

I agree. Shaq was game changing.

Sadly, Dwight had the gifts to be one of the greats. His immaturity broke him.

If only he could have be halfway decent at free throws!

20 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Cavs can’t afford anybody. They’re saddled by awful contracts. Thompson, Hill, Love, Smith all make more than they should.

Woof... they’re also paying Jordan Clarkson 12.5 mill and Kyle Korver 7.5 mill for this next couple of years

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

All the guys Lebron wanted. 

LeBron is the GOAT

For a long time I fought against then idea but I think it is just too obvious now. Yeah Jordan has the rings but he never played against the quality of players LeBron has had to in the finals

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jason Funderburker said:

LeBron is the GOAT

For a long time I fought against then idea but I think it is just too obvious now. Yeah Jordan has the rings but he never played against the quality of players LeBron has had to in the finals

Huh? 

Jordan actually had to play against good players and teams in the east as well as the finals. 

Lebron wasn’t on a super team with the heat? 

7 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I think the Warriors dynasty may be a bit overstated. Iggy and Livingston aren’t gonna play forever, both will be done soon and they’ll lose one of Klay or Dray in the next couple of years. They’ll be favorites next year (unless KD does the unthinkable) but it’s hard to project after that.

yeah 3 championships is nice but dynasties have to last a decade IMO 

7 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I mean they’ve won over 50 games the past 5 years with 3 titles. Even if they’re only good 3 more years that’s 8 years of a dynasty.