Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

Iguodala even said that the thunder was the toughest team they played that year. No way the series goes to 7 games if green never got suspended or if bogut never went down

48 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

Iguodala even said that the thunder was the toughest team they played that year. No way the series goes to 7 games if green never got suspended or if bogut never went down

that championship won by LeBron and kyrie was the great story in the history of championship sports, bar none. 

none closer

none Eva closer

9 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

that championship won by LeBron and kyrie was the great story in the history of championship sports, bar none. 

none closer

none Eva closer

Not really when anybody that knows basketball would know that if green played it would have been 4-1

8 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

Not really when anybody that knows basketball would know that if green played it would have been 4-1

did Draymond not play in games 6 or 7?

7 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

did Draymond not play in games 6 or 7?

Was bogut not hurt, a healthy warriors team would have beaten that Cavs team.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

none closer

none Eva closer

I honestly think you’re just trolling at this point. Idk if I should even take your comments seriously. If your trolling job well done. If these types of comments are serious than idk what to say. 

2 hours ago, ML6 said:

I'm having a hard time envisioning Durant taking this Cavs group past the Boston team that they just beat.  Idk.  If Durant hadn't had a transcendent Game 3, I doubt this conversation would be going on considering the all-time postseason Bron is having.

Durant is statically one of the best scorers in playoff history. He averages 29 a game. He’s transcendent all the time in the playoffs. Look what he did in last year’s finals too. 

Why are people acting like game 3 was Durant’s first big playoff game? 

Lebron lovers seriously have clouded judgement. 

25 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

Was bogut not hurt, a healthy warriors team would have beaten that Cavs team.

Yea people seriously understimate the loss of Bogut. The warriors were playing Varejao at center and it was an absolute mess. Bogut was a stud defender inside. That series was different when he went out. Doesn’t take away from the Cavs win it was a great title for them but between green getting suspended and Bogut getting hurt that clearly helped the Cavs. 

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Yea people seriously understimate the loss of Bogut. The warriors were playing Varejao at center and it was an absolute mess. Bogut was a stud defender inside. That series was different when he went out. Doesn’t take away from the Cavs win it was a great title for them but between green getting suspended and Bogut getting hurt that clearly helped the Cavs. 

Totallyy agree, I'm not taking anything away from Cavs it was a great title for them but that definitely helped

• Upvote 1

Pacers and Celtics both took the Cavs to seven games. Both series could have gone either way. If the claim is that KD on the Cavs would go to seven games against those two teams, I’m not sure that means a whole lot.

I’m still of the opinion that those claims are all conjecture anyway. There are reasons to believe KD could succeed with this Cavs team. There are at least two games, probably closer to four between the Pacers and Celtics series that could have kept Lebron out of the finals.

9 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Pacers and Celtics both took the Cavs to seven games. Both series could have gone either way. If the claim is that KD on the Cavs would go to seven games against those two teams, I’m not sure that means a whole lot.

I’m still of the opinion that those claims are all conjecture anyway. There are reasons to believe KD could succeed with this Cavs team. There are at least two games, probably closer to four between the Pacers and Celtics series that could have kept Lebron out of the finals.

If KD was on the Cavs, they would have developed a team system.  Every play during the entire course of the game wouldn't run through one player.  They wouldn't be so predictable.  

• Like 1