Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

9 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

No it’s cause he fades as the game goes on and settles for bad jump shots and 3’s. You sound like a Typical Lebron apologist. They always have an excuse in the holster ready to unload. 

Lebron is unstoppable when he’s attacking and in transition. He’s not going to the rim against Curry because he’s afraid of being called for a charge? Really? 

Yes that's my guess

5 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

You mean the other 9 years of playoff series where he’s averaging 29 a game with 7 boards and 4 assists? Oh. 

KD has averaged 30 ppg in a playoff series once, LeBron has 6 times. 

1 hour ago, jec said:

When the unbeatable super team wins every time it isn't fun.

Yeah but that's a lot like saying "this would be so much more enjoyable if George Hill made a free throw" and that's kinda trivial

5 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah I don't see why people are complaining. We've gotten a legendary performance every game. Each game has been really great with a lot to talk about and memorable plays. That's all you can ask for

There's been no adversity...Fans look for something to get behind. When the team that everyone thought would win with no adversity it makes fans uneasy. 

26 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

There's been no adversity...Fans look for something to get behind. When the team that everyone thought would win with no adversity it makes fans uneasy. 

We knew who was winning before the year started. I get why people are mad at this but how is it the warriors fault? They drafted flawlessly with the exception of Udoh like 8 years ago. They managed money and contracts perfectly and were able to sign Durant. Why people hate a team that was built from the ground up perfectly is beyond me. 

I agree with the adversity thing though. The nba is in a horrible place in terms of adversity. I don’t know any other professional sport where you know whose winning the championship before the season starts. But from what I’ve read the nba’s ratings are great so it must not bother many people. 

2 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

KD has averaged 30 ppg in a playoff series once, LeBron has 6 times. 

KD has a career playoff average of 29 a game. You’re grasping at straws. 

You should change your name to Lebronfan1987. 

14 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah I don't see why people are complaining. We've gotten a legendary performance every game. Each game has been really great with a lot to talk about and memorable plays. That's all you can ask for

I find it boring when Durant is having legendary performances in this possibly greatest super team of all time where he doesn’t have to do much else..too easy..I can’t blame him but I’m yawning the whole time 

10 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah but that's a lot like saying "this would be so much more enjoyable if George Hill made a free throw" and that's kinda trivial

Would have been way more enjoyable and would have actually been a series instead of this garbage 

in fact most of the playoff series were enjoyable up until the finals. I just can’t see how this is enjoyable. Durant putting up this type of performance on GSW is still a joke. And all credit to lbj, I wish his performance resulted in wins but it didn’t and therefore as a whole, this series is extremely lopsided 

i agrew with the poster above that when you essentially know who’s gonna win the title before the season starts how can it not be boring when the finals are 0-3?

8 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

KD has a career playoff average of 29 a game. You’re grasping at straws. 

You should change your name to Lebronfan1987. 

If I'm grasping at straws than LeBron is a great oak from which we are all invited to wrap our arms around. 

I'm just stating Durant is a really good player but he's not on the same level as LeBron but no one credible is speaking as if he is. 

I'm only a LeBron fan in the playoffs by the way.

4 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

I find it boring when Durant is having legendary performances in this possibly greatest super team of all time where he doesn’t have to do much else..too easy..I can’t blame him but I’m yawning the whole time 

he's standing on the shoulders of giants

2 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

If I'm grasping at straws than LeBron is a great oak from which we are all invited to wrap our arms around. 

I'm just stating Durant is a really good player but he's not on the same level as LeBron but no one credible is speaking as if he is. 

I'm only a LeBron fan in the playoffs by the way.

If you put Durant on Cleveland instead of lbj they are def not making the finals even in the east