Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

George Hill might be my worst take last year. Dude fell off the cliff fast

I think everyone was wrong about him, you’d think he’d age well. He wasn’t one to rely on athleticism like others, he was just a solid sound player. 

I hope people can get past Durant joining the warriors and realize what an all time great special talent he is. If he keeps having these types of performances in the finals and winning rings I think you could argue he’s one of the best if not the best scorer in history. He’s literally unguardable. His mid range game is insane. His handles for his size arent human. He has range for days. He’s incredible. 

Remeber everyone hated Lebron when he first left Cleveland. But winning, time, and great performances helps people forget and appreciate how great he really is. 

And not to start some huge debate but I believe Durant could have taken this cavs team to the finals too. 

6 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

Didn't you also predict we would make the playoffs and be a top 10 defense?

I think that would have happened if we didn't have a historic level of missed games due to injury. 

3 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

And not to start some huge debate but I believe Durant could have taken this cavs team to the finals too

he doesn't make his team mates better. He would of lost to the Pacers.

3 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

I hope people can get past Durant joining the warriors and realize what an all time great special talent he is. If he keeps having these types of performances in the finals and winning rings I think you could argue he’s one of the best if not the best scorer in history. He’s literally unguardable. His mid range game is insane. His handles for his size arent human. He has range for days. He’s incredible. 

Remeber everyone hated Lebron when he first left Cleveland. But winning, time, and great performances helps people forget and appreciate how great he really is. 

And not to start some huge debate but I believe Durant could have taken this cavs team to the finals too. 

He's still a sucker...

24 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

How do you figure?

he can't initiate and distribute like LeBron. Yes he can score but there's definitely a cap on players like Durant. 

39 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

he can't initiate and distribute like LeBron. Yes he can score but there's definitely a cap on players like Durant. 

He’s not the passer that LeBron is, but he’s a much better scorer. It’s an interesting hypothetical, but I gotta believe KD in LeBron’s shoes this post season would have them in near the same position. Probably less triple-doubles, but more 40+ point games.