Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Predictions for the Finals:

Cavs steal game 1.

Curry wins Finals MVP

It's possible for the Cavs to win game 1. The Warriors are notorious for getting off to a slow start. If they continue to do this every game, the Cavs could end up winning the championship. 

I dont see there being any possible way for Cleveland to steal game 1 on golden states floor.  While everyone has turned lebron into a religious figure of hope, im in reality being honest with myself and knowing hes going to lose.  I want him to lose. 

The league media as it is wants golden state to have a false sense of security.  Even during the regularly season, Golden State didnt have to use any of their major plays to beat them.  It was quite effortless.  After beating the best team in the league, it will be.  

After Cleveland literally was handed golden states title and after last years shameful forced gentlemens sweep, i place no doubt in that the warriors will find motvation in trouncing this version of the cavs in a sweep.  

27 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Oh, I forgot this one. . .LeBron elbowing this opponent. And they probably called the foul on poor #3(?) on the bulls.

usatsi_8559786.jpg?quality=95&w=650&h=48

Nope