Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

1 minute ago, jjgator said:

Exciting, another Cavs-Warriors Finals. *sarcasm*

I am glad both games went to 7 games but yeah, it is disappointing that we get another Warriors-Cavaliers Finals, it has gotten old already 

Just now, MagicFan1234 said:

I am glad both games went to 7 games but yeah, it is disappointing that we get another Warriors-Cavaliers Finals, it has gotten old already 

The NBA wanted that bad enough to be too obvious with the rigging. It makes me sad that the NBA has stooped to this level.

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

The NBA wanted that bad enough to be too obvious with the rigging. It makes me sad that the NBA has stooped to this level.

Oh stop it. Houston missed 84% of their threes. 

Just now, J-Mac said:

I guess players aren't built like they used to be. Wasn't Chris questionable and he didn't play?

Think he was questionable to make it seem like he would play. Every quote the past couple days was "hoping for a miracle"

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Oh stop it. Houston missed 84% of their threes. 

Yeah they did. But don't you think that Harden being obviously fouled shooting 3s right in front of the ref in back to back plays with no call, followed up by a made 3 fouled on the shot waived off and called on the floor, and then foul in the act on a 3 called on the floor again all in a short period of time is not rigging and a ref controlling the outcome and momentum of a game? Well, maybe the veteran refs really do suck that bad.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

This^^^

I knew those criticisms of the refs were coming if the Warriors won.

I was criticizing those obvious intentionally blown calls when the Rockets were way up so just stop!

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I was criticizing those obvious intentionally blown calls when the Rockets were way up so just stop!

No, you just stop! My team won and I.am.happy!