Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

1 hour ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I do not understand why you all want Rockets to win? Did you forget Rockets swept Magic in the Finals? Screw the Rockets!

because the warriors are the Game Genie of the NBA, duh

6 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I just don’t like bullies. Don’t know why anyone does. But people will follow a leader over a cliff. No matter what. Just some humans nature. Glad it’s not mine. 

I agree with this.  I will refuse to follow people who are popular by simpletons for this very reason.  People, more than anything, have earned my respect by their intelligence to challenge anyone respectively.  

Mocking is truly a child's game.  

2 hours ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I do not understand why you all want Rockets to win? Did you forget Rockets swept Magic in the Finals? Screw the Rockets!

THIS  ^^^    pjOZEk.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I don’t root for any team not named Orlando Magic

for me watching the playoffs is a impartial event, just want to watch close games and don’t care who wins or loses since Orlando is not involved 

4 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I don’t like the rockets either. But this is not Olajuwon’s rockets. Anyway I’m against Durant’s decision to join the enemy. That supersedes my disdain for the Rockettes. 

But what about cp3's decision to join Harden? It's all a chess game.

4 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I don’t like the rockets either. But this is not Olajuwon’s rockets. Anyway I’m against Durant’s decision to join the enemy. That supersedes my disdain for the Rockettes. 

Why is Golden State the enemy? I didn't pay too much attention to the Warriors back when Mark Jackson was the coach. They were a struggling team. I only remember the 'hack-a-shaqs' they used on Dwight Howard to try to win a game. Curry was not that good back then. After they started adding pieces to make them competitive, I started pulling for them because I wanted a team that could bring down any team that LeBron played on in the playoffs (since the Spurs couldn't do it).

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

But what about cp3's decision to join Harden? It's all a chess game.

This true but a little different. The clips didn’t just lose to the rockets in the west finals the year before.