Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

I’m curious if Toronto would consider a Lowry for Augustin and Fournier trade.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybulywfl

Even though he’s old and owed a lot of money, Lowry would jump start our rebuild. Meanwhile, Toronto would free up some money, add youth in Fournier, and add more shooting. 

PG: Lowry

SG: Ross

SF: Isaac

PF: Gordon

C: Bamba 

7 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I’m curious if Toronto would consider a Lowry for Augustin and Fournier trade.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybulywfl

Even though he’s old and owed a lot of money, Lowry would jump start our rebuild. Meanwhile, Toronto would free up some money, add youth in Fournier, and add more shooting. 

PG: Lowry

SG: Ross

SF: Isaac

PF: Gordon

C: Bamba 

Toronto south ew

3 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Yeah having the top record in the east really sucks, ew! I would much rather be the Magic and compete for the best lottery picks.

picks that will lend to players of higher quality than Kyle Lowry,  never been a fan of his

13 hours ago, jjgator said:

Why do they let Shaq go on TV with crooked glasses?

I have the same issue, but not as bad; it’s usually  a lower ear. 

54 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Um, guys? Brad Stevens broke basketball.

No surprise there.  He's a real coach.  He always has been. Luckily, he doesn't have to play Isaiah Thomas anymore. 

After that ****ty officiating start with the offensive foul on Lebanon and what should have been a no call with the kevin love foul, Boston took flight on Cleveland.  

Boston basically shut down the Cavs pitiful offense.  Th cavs had nothing to go to.  The Korvor wing play was useless.  The Thompson lob was useless.  The LeBron post up is figured out as every angle for the pass is too.  The spin move  off the post up was useless.  The wing lebron iso was completely limited.  The Jr Smith iso was useless.  The Kevin love post up was useless.  The attempts at the rim or at shooting by Clarkson, Hood, and Green were all cringe shots that kept them from being blown out by 40.   

All that and the god, Lebanon, was left with 15 points, 32 percent shooting, 0-5 three point shooting and was -31.  5 of those points coming from the freethrow line.  He turned into the brick show after he wasn't getting all the calls that he wasn't suppose to get in the first place.  No triple dub tonight to woo over.  The Cavs were actually doing better without LeBron on the floor..as the next person with the second highest plus or minus was JR( -17).  I'm not even going only by the lenovo stat.  I sat and watched the game looking at how Boston handled every play.  The Celtics got up to that 17-0 run with lebron on the floor.  They kept extending with lebron on the floor.  

James had to guard Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, and Marcus Morris ...forcing him to play defense.    Once again, forcing him to play defense.  They all ended up scoring more than him on better percentages.  LeBron is not great defensive player at all.  He should have been called for about 4 fouls but hey, he's LeBron.  The illusion is that he doesn't foul and can play defense.

The Cavs shot 15% from three only making 4.  They shot 36% as a team.  Bostons defense.  

This is why, i gave the placeholder team, the Toronto Raptors, no type of credit going into the series.  Didn't watch a single game.  Not being able to beat such an abstract offense has to be exceptionally shameful after years and years of experience from it.   Demarr and Lowry (of roster variations),  has the to be the most mentally brain dead and weak willed stretch of Toronto teams of all NBA history.   At least Indiana showed that they can hold their **** in a little longer than Toronto.  

I'm proud of Boston...thus far.