Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

11 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

They need Vuc & Fournier!

Don't have to worry about playoff disappointment if you never make it!

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

I think Casey gets fired. Curious if they break up Lowry and DD, too.

Both of their contracts are pretty hefty. With their problems in crunch time I’m not sure if they’ll even get anything worthwhile. They’re kind of stuck in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Both of their contracts are pretty hefty. With their problems in crunch time I’m not sure if they’ll even get anything worthwhile. They’re kind of stuck in my opinion.

I’d take DD, though I doubt they give up on him. 

There’s only a few guys on Toronto I’d be interested in. VanVleet, C.J. Miles, Delon Wright, O.G., maybe JV. I’d be surprised if Lowry, Derozan and Ibaka are all 3 there next year and I think Dwane Casey is canned tomorrow.

8 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

So Harden is a bum too right? I mean “if he’s not getting his and 1 off his offensive fouls, his point totals would go down dramatically?”

As I've said before, the only thing I despise about the rockets is ***** Harden.  If you'd have know since 3 years ago (I didn't post in 2016), I always hated Hardens style of play.  His style of play is a different universe of despicable.  It relies heavily on getting cheap fouls off screens.  Harden pushing defenders into screens creating illegitimate contact forcing a ****ty call.  Harden also gets away with the push off but he doesn't do it every two the three plays as ****** does.  The refs have ignored his offensive fouls altogether.  Harden's game is terrible...is awful to watch.  I'm a team oriented fan.  I like when TEAMS play together and succeed together.  That's why Golden State aka Spurs on steroids are enjoyable to watch.  

I despise truly,...trully.............truly despise players who are reliant on officiating to get the calls.  One player, lebron doesn't get fouls call on him enough whereas Harden gets the cheapest calls imaginable.  

As for Toronto......the egg has been laid to rest.  This Toronto team shouldn't make it to the playoffs at all next year. They need to stop wasting peoples time and dismantle this team and their coaches.  Stop wasting years with this piece of **** core.  Trade them away so they can be BENCH..players or third strings as they should.  Goodbye Lowry.  Goodbye Derozan.  Goodbye Casey.  

Even with new acquisitions of star players, I don't think Toronto could ever mentally overcome LeBron James as an organization.  I think their fanbase is traumatized by this.