Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

That damn bully ball

See. We're not talking about those plays.  I already mentioned this a couple of pages back.  I said these are legitimate scoring.  Im talking abiut the plays early on in the game where he bulldozes through people.  I watch the course.of the game and every point counts.  If he's not getting and1 off his offensive fouls, his point totals would go down dramatically.  If you take away that from him, he'll start throwing up his brick show. It psychologically effects any momentum he could build.  As hes plat8ng catchup now with unreliable mediocre teammates

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

That damn bully ball

You can cherry pick anybody’s plays and make them look god like. 

I never said he sucked. He is an unbelievable talent. He has relied on refs making the game too easy for him. I don’t like his march to the ft line and his constant whining when he’s not getting a call. 

I prefer Jordan’s game but to each his own. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

You can cherry pick anybody’s plays and make them look god like. 

I never said he sucked. He is an unbelievable talent. He has relied on refs making the game too easy for him. I don’t like his march to the ft line and his constant whining when he’s not getting a call. 

I prefer Jordan’s game but to each his own. 

Me too. I will say MJ had refs in his hands too at times but yeah, MJ was a bull man. 

6 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

He overpowers people in the post by pushing them out of the way with either his forearm or just his mass and strength. Very few can even get close to matching it. He also intimidates referees insesently complaining and cowering over them. He bull rushes down the lane like a freight train on fire and NO on dare get in the way because your not gonna get the foul called and u just might be knocked out for the rest of the game. 

Its ugly basketball. Like watching the 25 year old on the playground dominating a bunch of 12 year olds. It’s no fun to watch and it’s boring as hell. 

y073x.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ~O~ said:

See. We're not talking about those plays.  I already mentioned this a couple of pages back.  I said these are legitimate scoring.  Im talking abiut the plays early on in the game where he bulldozes through people.  I watch the course.of the game and every point counts.  If he's not getting and1 off his offensive fouls, his point totals would go down dramatically.  If you take away that from him, he'll start throwing up his brick show. It psychologically effects any momentum he could build.  As hes plat8ng catchup now with unreliable mediocre teammates

So Harden is a bum too right? I mean “if he’s not getting his and 1 off his offensive fouls, his point totals would go down dramatically?”

2 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

So Harden is a bum too right? I mean “if he’s not getting his and 1 off his offensive fouls, his point totals would go down dramatically?”

It’s also ugly. But not on same level. Lol

Kenny just said, "Game's over," at halftime. I would think TNT wouldn't be too happy about that.

Raps are a disgrace of a basketball team. They are making a horrible Cavs team look like world beaters.

They at least won me a lot of money for winning their division, if it's any consolation to them.