Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

1 hour ago, ~O~ said:

So....what did I say about Toronto?  

With this series, they're going to have to clean house this off season completely.  Lowry, Derozan, the coach.  Everything.  They're a lotto team to me now. This is the exact **** I'm angry about.  The once again, better team, ****ting themselves and wasting their youth.  

I don't feel bad for philly Losing.  Its was good while it lasted.  They'll come back better next season..or come back completely injured.  Who knows.  

Magic can hire Nurse from Craptors :)

1 hour ago, ~O~ said:

So....what did I say about Toronto?  

With this series, they're going to have to clean house this off season completely.  Lowry, Derozan, the coach.  Everything.  They're a lotto team to me now. This is the exact **** I'm angry about.  The once again, better team, ****ting themselves and wasting their youth.  

I don't feel bad for philly Losing.  Its was good while it lasted.  They'll come back better next season..or come back completely injured.  Who knows.  

Don’t count out Philly yet. As the old saying goes, a series doesn’t start until the home team loses. But I do agree, Toronto needs to blow it up. So glad we’re not paying Serge that absurdity of a contract.

I think Philly has a better chance of winning a road game in this series than Boston does.  We just saw in the Bucks series how much worse the Celts are on the road.  Think Philly still has a decent shot.

7 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I think Philly has a better chance of winning a road game in this series than Boston does.  We just saw in the Bucks series how much worse the Celts are on the road.  Think Philly still has a decent shot.

I think the Celtics have a much better system and they take one of the the next two games, making it 3-1 and a wrap

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I think the Celtics have a much better system and they take one of the the next two games, making it 3-1 and a wrap

Definitely possible, just seemed like their system collapsed in Milwaukee and Philly is better than Milwaukee.  Also would help if Simmons can figure out how to do anything against that defense.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Definitely possible, just seemed like their system collapsed in Milwaukee and Philly is better than Milwaukee.  Also would help if Simmons can figure out how to do anything against that defense.

My main concern. Without Simmons playing well, they're screwed

• Upvote 1

Golden State can’t keep Davis from getting under the basket when they have to defend the rest of NO.

Golden State was convincingly spanked there.  Davis was unstoppable.  They should have not rushed Curry back.  Most of all, their carelessness carried over from how they ended game 2.  

18 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Golden State was convincingly spanked there.  Davis was unstoppable.  They should have not rushed Curry back.  Most of all, their carelessness carried over from how they ended game 2.  

I also felt they should not have rushed curry back. I felt uneasy about it when it was mentioned that he would return in the second round. I like Curry--rushing him back was one thing, but he also turns the ball over too much trying to flip the ball over to his teammate over the opponents head and it gets intercepted. He did that twice tonight. Also, Curry is bad on defense.

41 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I also felt they should not have rushed curry back. I felt uneasy about it when it was mentioned that he would return in the second round. I like Curry--rushing him back was one thing, but he also turns the ball over too much trying to flip the ball over to his teammate over the opponents head and it gets intercepted. He did that twice tonight. Also, Curry is bad on defense.

Durant wasn't confident enough to be lead dog I guess.