Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

Just now, MagicFan1234 said:

And Jordan is not?

I never like comparing all time greats... I thinks it's totally unfair to all of them. I think they are both among the best to ever play the game. That's why we call them generational players.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I never like comparing all time greats... I thinks it's totally unfair to all of them. I think they are both among the best to ever play the game. That's why we call them generational players.

You have a good point and I agree

Jordan and Lebron are 1a and 1b, and the order can and will continue to be debated. Only thing not debatable, in my view anyway, is that all the other greats are fighting for 3rd best of all-time

3 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Jordan and Lebron are 1a and 1b, and the order can and will continue to be debated. Only thing not debatable, in my view anyway, is that all the other greats are fighting for 3rd best of all-time

Ummmmmm.... Wilt Chamberlain might have something to say about that..... Oops, forgot he's dead. .....Sigh..... This is exactly why I don't like trying to compare all time greats. This argument can go in circles for an eternity.

I was at Boston Garden for their home opener this year against the Bucks and that crowd is every bit as loud as it sounds on TV.  Their home court advantage is significant. 

18 minutes ago, magicblue said:

No. Lebron hitting eight ridiculous fadeaways from all over the court in the 3rd and single handedly dismantling the top seeded team in the East is what makes him look great. This rhetoric is getting silly.

That's your opinion. Y'all like to use words like 'silly' and 'foolish' to describe someone else's opinions. You will never see me use words of that nature when I disagree or debate with someone. How rude!

nF42Th.png

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

That's your opinion. Y'all like to use words like 'silly' and 'foolish' to describe someone else's opinions. You will never see me use words of that nature when I disagree or debate with someone. How rude!

nF42Th.png

And that's your opinion  ;)

So....what did I say about Toronto?  

With this series, they're going to have to clean house this off season completely.  Lowry, Derozan, the coach.  Everything.  They're a lotto team to me now. This is the exact **** I'm angry about.  The once again, better team, ****ting themselves and wasting their youth.  

I don't feel bad for philly Losing.  Its was good while it lasted.  They'll come back better next season..or come back completely injured.  Who knows.