Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Maybe Cleveland just got hot at the right time. Toronto's played at a high level all year long, but I have to admit Lebron has had an incredible season and you have to respect a great player when you see one. People can hate all they want, but he's one of the best to ever play the game.

He is. People who say he isn't just look kind of foolish at this point.

18 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

The East is just a big competition for who gets to get swept in the Finals by the West this year anyway. But damn, this flawed ass Cleveland team really speaks to LeBron’s greatness.

The weakness of the teams in the east is what makes LeBron appear to be great. Just wait until he plays against the Warriors or the Rockets. The Warriors are going to run so hard LeBron is not going to be able to play 38 minutes. He will be so tired  that he will beg to be taken out of the game for a rest. Also, both the Warriors and Rockets have so many weapons that LeBron is not going to be able to do everything by himself.

11 minutes ago, jjgator said:

6 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Maybe Cleveland just got hot at the right time. Toronto's played at a high level all year long, but I have to admit Lebron has had an incredible season and you have to respect a great player when you see one. People can hate all they want, but he's one of the best to ever play the game.

This is the same Cleveland team that got blown out by the Pacers less than a week ago and outscored by 30 points in the series. I won’t be a prisoner of the moment and I can’t trust their inconsistent (outside of LeBron, obviously) team. If Jeff Green, JR Smith and Kevin Love all keep playing like this, maybe I’ll change my mind, but there’s significant evidence that none of the 3 will.

5 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

The weakness of the teams in the east is what makes LeBron appear to be great. Just wait until he plays against the Warriors or the Rockets. The Warriors are going to run so hard LeBron is not going to be able to play 38 minutes. He will be so tired  that he will beg to be taken out of the game for a rest. Also, both the Warriors and Rockets have so many weapons that LeBron is not going to be able to do everything by himself.

lol..... Lebron has more energy then anybody on the floor practically. He won't get tired. His teammates have to give him some kind of support and they have to protect the 3 point line.

3 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

lol..... Lebron has more energy then anybody on the floor practically. He won't get tired. His teammates have to give him some kind of support and they have to protect the 3 point line.

We shall see, DirtDan, we shall see. I can't wait! :)

4 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

who knew the last 15 years Lebron was only great because of how weak the East is. It has nothing to do with how hard he works, how well he takes care of himself, and how he has evolved his game. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

who knew the last 15 years Lebron was only great because of how weak the East is. It has nothing to do with how hard he works, how well he takes care of himself, and how he has evolved his game. 

Thank you....

3 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

We will soon find out if all of what you say about LeBron still holds up in the finals. We shall see! Where will he go after he loses in the finals to uphold his legacy?

16 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

No. Lebron hitting eight ridiculous fadeaways from all over the court in the 3rd and single handedly dismantling the top seeded team in the East is what makes him look great. This rhetoric is getting silly.