Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

8 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I don't get why people put so much value on him. 5 years ago yeah, but now, not so much.

He tends to vanish in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

?   Donovan Mitchell is 21

I think he meant with how he plays, doesn't seem like a rookie. 

Terry Rozier continues to impress. I also like him but don't know how to get him. Can we make enough cap room to get him next offseason? We could draft JJJ or Bamba, swing at some prospects and get our PG next season. We don't have to fix every issue in one offseason. 

9 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I don't get why people put so much value on him. 5 years ago yeah, but now, not so much.

WHEN he's hitting threes AND defensive rebounding to push the ball full court to LeBron AND passing and fighting for offensive boards THEN he's a very very valuable player, problem is it's hard to get that cocktail often anymore

The mental gymnastics that people have taken to lie to themselves that LeBron's block wasn't a goal tend is the exact psychological damage I'm talking about in my rants.  He knew it was a goal tend himself and called the timeout as soon as possible so no review could be made.   The guilt was in the reaction just like the guilt of the out of bounds previously on him.   The collective bias on various networks are out of control and fans are damaged.  Most of all he knew the ball slid out of his hand on that no call out of bounds dribble.  Thaddeus Young may have hit it but I've checked the replays, it was off Lebanon hands as he tried to pass and the guilt was immediate.  it slid right off his pinky/index finger.  The bias here is collective.  

To extend...the country is socially damaged as it is.