Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

I love me some Jazz! I started a topic on them a few weeks back; they are a real team; kinda remind me of the Spurs when they won a few years ago. I love the fact that they’re ruffling the feathers of these superstars. It just goes to show you if you play for one another and check the ego at the door; you can accomplish great things. The front office has done a masterful job assembling this team. They may not win it all, but whoever thought losing their best player they could compete like this. It’s possible they could shock everyone, I wouldn’t  be surprised. I expect the league will make it tough on them next game; you know with revenues and that whole thing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ~O~ said:

Notice how the narrative is to make lance stephenson look like draymond green.  People are constantly using the word "antics" to describe what lance is doing.  All i see is a guy who is playing hard but is yet another TARGET to call dirty.  Everything lance does is being  magnified and villified.  I can see why all the pacers were evasive with their questions after game 1.  The media can mentally ***** you and use your words to ***** you too.   as well threesome. 

Of course the national sports media would magnify lances history with lebron and pick and chose what replay to  create am illusion that "said" play was dirty.  And with the right manipulative commentary,  you can have any simple minded ***** conform to the belief of the tribe.

Now lance suddenly has a perception of a dirty player and yet hes getting pushed in the face by lebron, harrassed as he walks to the bench by lebron, taunted by lebron, and put on a short leash by the ref because hes playing against lebron.  "***** with lance stephson lebron and we'll write the rest."

Theres always some bad guy on the other team hindrance to lebrons success.  How mother*****ing disney of them.  

Lmao this comment is so hilarious in the context of there being a video with all of Lance's flopping/flailing documented just from Game 4.

https://streamable.com/yfipx

7 hours ago, ML6 said:

Lmao this comment is so hilarious in the context of there being a video with all of Lance's flopping/flailing documented just from Game 4.

https://streamable.com/yfipx

I expect you to be on board with the narrative at hand and for you laugh this off in contempt.  In no instance did i say lance didnt flop.  But you can't deny anything i said.  The basketball game has gotten pretty ****ty to point where everyone tries to sell calls except select players im familiar with.  Even your favorite synthetic player, lebron flops.  

1 hour ago, ~O~ said:

I expect you to be on board with the narrative at hand and for you laugh this off in contempt.  In no instance did i say lance didnt flop.  But you can't deny anything i said.  The basketball game has gotten pretty ****ty to point where everyone tries to sell calls except select players im familiar with.  Even your favorite synthetic player, lebron flops.  

I can deny pretty much everything you said because the point of your argument was that Lance is being wrongfully targeted, persecuted, and misunderstood.  When in reality he is actively solidifying his reputation as someone who is more interested in getting under his opponent's skin than contributing to winning.

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Too bad for Hennigan that his rumored deal for Joe Ingles fell through and he had to sign Biyombo

You're mixing off-seasons. Hammond tried to sign Joe Ingles. 

40 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Actually Ingles was on the famous whiteboard incident. 

Yeah. The whiteboard incident happened like a year ago