Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

16 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

We really need to dump Vooch

Yep.. and if nobody wants him he gets the Kanter, Monroe, Faried treatment where we bury him on the bench until he expires or we reach a buyout

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

And the Cavs still barely won and needed a couple clutch Korver 3s to do so... they’re in trouble 

Meh, they have homecourt again now.  And I think the Pacers match up better with them than either TOR/WAS do.

31 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Meh, they have homecourt again now.  And I think the Pacers match up better with them than either TOR/WAS do.

I think Indy takes em to 7 and they advance and lose to Toronto. Admittedly, I was much more confident in that before the Raptors went 0 for 2 in Washington 

So, anyone feel like these playoffs so far are a make up for last year's playoffs?

Only one team swept in the first round, and it was an amazing tour de force from one of the best players in the game AND from an under the radar player in Holiday. Plus, it was a 6th seed sweeping a 3rd seed, which you don't see every day.

In the East, three of the four series are tied at 2-2. The Cavs look very beatable, where it might not be surprising to see them knocked out of the first round. The other series (Philly-Miami) has a young team having its coming out party, running roughshod over a veteran team.

In the West, Houston has lost a game to the Timberwolves, who barely squeezed into the playoffs. Golden State (without Curry) lost a game to the Spurs (without Kawhi) after blitzing teams last year in the playoffs, losing only one game.

3 hours ago, Odin said:

So, anyone feel like these playoffs so far are a make up for last year's playoffs?

Only one team swept in the first round, and it was an amazing tour de force from one of the best players in the game AND from an under the radar player in Holiday. Plus, it was a 6th seed sweeping a 3rd seed, which you don't see every day.

In the East, three of the four series are tied at 2-2. The Cavs look very beatable, where it might not be surprising to see them knocked out of the first round. The other series (Philly-Miami) has a young team having its coming out party, running roughshod over a veteran team.

In the West, Houston has lost a game to the Timberwolves, who barely squeezed into the playoffs. Golden State (without Curry) lost a game to the Spurs (without Kawhi) after blitzing teams last year in the playoffs, losing only one game.

Yeah, the playoffs have been pretty good so far. 

5 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

We really need to dump Vooch

Hear hear. +1 from me.  And while we’re at it, I’ll echo what Photographer has been saying.  Build a culture where anyone, not just Vuch, who doesn’t play their hardest on defense gets to sit on the bench.  Make everyone accountable. 

• Upvote 1

Jazz played exactly how the Indiana Pacers should have played the other night.  You have to put your timberland boot on the opponents throat.  Their time is over and your time has just begun.  Proud of the Jazz.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Jazz played exactly how the Indiana Pacers should have played the other night.  You have to put your timberland boot on the opponents throat.  Their time is over and your time has just begun.  Proud of the Jazz.  

Oladipo was too focused on trying to be the hero. I don't see any of that in Utah. I see amazing ball movement and incredible hustle plays

Notice how the narrative is to make lance stephenson look like draymond green.  People are constantly using the word "antics" to describe what lance is doing.  All i see is a guy who is playing hard but is yet another TARGET to call dirty.  Everything lance does is being  magnified and villified.  I can see why all the pacers were evasive with their questions after game 1.  The media can mentally ***** you and use your words to ***** you too.   as well threesome. 

Of course the national sports media would magnify lances history with lebron and pick and chose what replay to  create am illusion that "said" play was dirty.  And with the right manipulative commentary,  you can have any simple minded ***** conform to the belief of the tribe.

Now lance suddenly has a perception of a dirty player and yet hes getting pushed in the face by lebron, harrassed as he walks to the bench by lebron, taunted by lebron, and put on a short leash by the ref because hes playing against lebron.  "***** with lance stephson lebron and we'll write the rest."

Theres always some bad guy on the other team hindrance to lebrons success.  How mother*****ing disney of them.