Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

6 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

No

That’s not reasonable. If the Blazers came and all they wanted is salary relief, I’d do that deal in an instant. 

Like ? said why would you break up CJ/Dame backcourt. You get rid of everything else first. They have all their future picks and some young players. Use that to clear the guys you don’t want. 

4 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

The refs are calling ticky tack bs in this Cavs Pacers game

Yeah, it's really bad so far. Let them play.

1 minute ago, Ibn Battuta said:

that was pretty cool how he got the whole team suits, they are definitely playing like a team tonight. 

I must have missed that. Who did?

10 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Lebron got the whole team suits, so they all came in wearing it. 

link here

Gotcha. The pants seem kinda short on everyone. Are high waters in now or something? I must be getting old, I have no idea what's in style anymore.

The Pacers look like they folded.  They were unable to score at critical junctions and made too many mental turnovers.  They got outplayed while lebron james was off the floor.  Sabonis hasnt shown any fire whatsoever everyone on the pacers look passive to shoot threes or shoot anything rather.  Instead they take the tougher shot.  Lance, collison and and sabonis have done this on numerous occassions.  They've lost the focus they had since game 1.  Its sad to sew them slowly fall into this lack confidence in themselves.  Thaddeus Young is useless now.  Oladipo is frustrated and etc.  They are most importantly, never first to loose balls.  

They dont seem at all prepared to win this game today.   

The indiana crowd was pathetic.  They sound like theyre exasperrated from losing to lebron james.  I guess the sub mentality of being lebron James' ***** extended pretty far.  

Theres is no ref agenda in this game(yet).

They are simply getting outplayed like a cliche eastern conferencw team would.    

34 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Gotcha. The pants seem kinda short on everyone. Are high waters in now or something? I must be getting old, I have no idea what's in style anymore.

They are. And shoes with no socks