Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

6 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Blazers/Pelicans series showing how important length is. Lillard cannot do anything against Holiday's size.

And a superstar at the 3 or 4 spot will usually trump a superstar at the 1. Guards can't do much when they're double teamed the entire game

2 hours ago, Gordon MVP said:

So the dumpster fire that is also now Portland may want to do away with McCollum. Maybe we can get him. 

I would love to get him

3 hours ago, magicblue said:

You mean disrespecting guys who are torching you? Not sure I agree with that 

No, the attitude of “f them guys I don’t even know who they are” We are too soft and have been for years!!!

As for McCollum, he is either in a serious funk or injured and trying to play through it. He may be damaged goods. 

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

No, the attitude of “f them guys I don’t even know who they are” We are too soft and have been for years!!!

As for McCollum, he is either in a serious funk or injured and trying to play through it. He may be damaged goods. 

He knows exactly who Rozier is...its the guy kicking his ass

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

No shiii but why acknowledge it?

So you don't fuel the fire when you're already getting smoked. There's a fine line between confident and stupid. He'll have all off-season to figure out who he is I suppose

1 hour ago, magicblue said:

So you don't fuel the fire when you're already getting smoked. There's a fine line between confident and stupid. He'll have all off-season to figure out who he is I suppose

Sometimes your trying to fuel your own fire. 

Looks like oladipo got stephen curried.  Game 6 of the 2016 finals.  Like clockwork.  Lets temporaily handicap the better team to give cleveland a chance to run up the score. 

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Leave it to the nba to get Oladipo 2 fouls in the first minute of the game to set up the “Cavs are dominant once again” narrative

Yeah.  You see it.  Lmao