Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

Philly fans currently are probably the best fans now.  They are more focused on the game than other fanbases just how they react to every single play.  Meanwhile, other consistent playoff teams like the Warriors have to deal with fans focused on other people looking at them and their next instagram photo.  

11 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Philly fans currently are how fan right now are probably the best fans now.  They are more focused on the game than other fanbases just how they react to every single play.  Meanwhile, other consistent playoff teams like the Warriors have to deal with fans focused on other people looking at them and their next instagram photo.  

Going through tough times makes you appreciate the good ones more

8 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

Through the whole process philly has been able to stick with one coach, and we're about to get our sixth

Philly did their rebuild so right, out-tanked 7 us and gathered picks (and out-drafted ya) and used assets their assets wisely. They signed veterans that fit very well. 

Yeah they made some bad picks (no ones perfect) but more importantly they also made 2 franchise changing picks in Embiid and Simmons. 

3 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Philly did their rebuild so right, out tanked is and gathered picks and used assets their assets wisely. Yeah they made some bad picks (no ones perfect) but more importantly they also made 2 franchise changing picks in Embiid and Simmons. 

And they have Fultz who still trying to adjust. If this core stays healthy they are set for the next decade

33 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

And they have Fultz who still trying to adjust. If this core stays healthy they are set for the next decade

I imagine they will turn fultz into a trade asset for a star and get their franchise close to winning championships.

4 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

I imagine they will turn fultz into a trade asset for a star and get their franchise close to winning championships.

I don't know. Fultz has been looking quick

11 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

If that happens they might be doing the same mistake okc did when they gave up harden

3 hours ago, J-Mac said:

If that happens they might be doing the same mistake okc did when they gave up harden

That was the only time I felt a team mishandled a situation worse than the magic. Not paying harden was one of the worst fo mistakes I have ever seen, as they were already great with young harden and that prevented them of having a team with 3 of the top 5 players in the league together and 100% assembled via draft.

• Like 2