Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

Looks like the world has come pretty far when you see an advertisement for weed on TNT. 

Oladipo shredded it tonight and outplayed Lebron. I’m happy for him and sick to my stomach at the same time. Hennigan destroyed this franchise for the foreseeable future.

36 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

And Snoop Dog is hosting the Joker's Wild on TBS. Seriously?

Snoop Dogg has taken the Ice Cube route and you know what.  I like his perception now.  Better than being looked at like a cop killer. 

13 hours ago, ~O~ said:

Yeah.  That ******* better walk off court early and take his ****ty legacy with him.  ****.

13 hours ago, ~O~ said:

What do you expect from an entitled douchebag.  Its all *****ing show until he losses.  I'm just glad you see it.  

12 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

That's not nice ML6.  ~O~ is expressing the way he feels. Who are you to judge someone the way you did on a message board. You don't know him.

Oh yes, you're right.  I shouldn't have judged on a message board.  What kind of person would ever judge someone on a message board?  I was definitely out of line.  I guess I'm just a douchebag and should take my ****ty legacy with me.  I certainly don't know ~O~ like he personally knows LeBron James.

Carry on ~O~.  Your profanity-laced tirades against the world's most popular and influential sports figure are undoubtedly very apt.  I mean, what has LBJ even done?  If surviving and escaping abject poverty after being raised by a single parent, all while achieving national recognition and fame as a teenager and somehow still surpassing all expectation is "hard" -- then, gosh, do people have it easy these days.  The tens/hundreds of millions of dollars he has raised/donated to charities, schools, extracurricular programs, and entrepreneurial enterprises are just meaningless too.  His recent public political stances are, quite frankly, an attack on my whiteness.  A black man using his platform to stand up and empower others in a meaningful way?  I wish he would just shut up and dribble. 

Sorry for the way I responded initially, ~O~.  And more importantly, sorry for offending you, TrueMagicFan07.  I didn't think it through earlier but now I have.  Down with LeBron! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

I’m so over the unsportsmanlike conduct of the King! I hope the Pacers sweep. Go Vic!!!

Don’t know why everyone is so worked up over this. This is common in the playoffs. If they lose the series and he storms off, then it’s a story, until then just let it go.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

lol ok I'm done

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Don’t know why everyone is so worked up over this. This is common in the playoffs. If they lose the series and he storms off, then it’s a story, until then just let it go.

I was brought up in a different generation. I guess I’m just old school.

6 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I was brought up in a different generation. I guess I’m just old school.

There is more sportsmanship and buddy-buddy behavior now amongst athletes than ever before.  Wouldn't someone who is old school prefer the opposite?

Also, teams don't generally shake hands after every game in a 7 game series; usually only at the conclusion.  I agree with All Eyes On Me that this critique going around is confusing.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ML6 said:

There is more sportsmanship and buddy-buddy behavior now amongst athletes than ever before.  Wouldn't someone who is old school prefer the opposite?

Also, teams don't generally shake hands after every game in a 7 game series; usually only at the conclusion.  I agree with All Eyes On Me that this critique going around is confusing.

1. No

2. It's not about not shaking hands

It's about LeBron's brand. It's more about show-me-the money than showmanship (Donald Trump says hi!)

And, yes, I am a proud black woman. 

If you want to ignore the fact that LeBron James is one of the best public role models a child could have today, I don't know what to tell you.  And comparing him (let alone anyone) to Trump -- yikes.