Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

****** walked off the court before the final buzzer. . .how rude!

What do you expect from an entitled douchebag.  Its all *****ing show until he losses.  I'm just glad you see it.  

I don’t think walking off early in the first game of a series when it’s a blowout loss is that bad. They aren’t going to shake hands or anything. He’ll be back for game two.

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

I mean, I get wanting to be petty. I do it all the time. But he just got blown out at home. I’m happier about that than mad about him leaving early.

It's not about him shaking hands, it's his pouty attitude. And even if the Cavs weren't going to win, walking off the court  and down into the tunnel before the game is over. . .  ?

10 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

What do you expect from an entitled douchebag.  Its all *****ing show until he losses.  I'm just glad you see it.  

You need counseling.  This shouldn’t bother you so much. 

5 minutes ago, ML6 said:

That's not nice ML6.  ~O~ is expressing the way he feels. Who are you to judge someone the way you did on a message board. You don't know him.

22 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Entitled? He's the GOAT crown the King man!

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

Maybe I do.  Maybe my confirmation bias is off the charts.  Or maybe i've seen consistency in this bull**** too long that I actually see right through it and knowing what happens behind the scenes with marketing techniques that inherently take advantage of the less educated and their primitive thinking.  I've been watching the league for 16 years now. I see right through people and players after my college education.  Its rather easy if you know how low people in power will sink to make money off you and if you actually have friends who feel like soul-less lizards who and expose the techniques as they are implemented on television.  

Hell, it even happens subtly on the *****ing internet where webmasters take advantage of your emotions and the "bubble" aka "safe space" aka "tumblr" aka "facebook" page that you're own and dictate what direction you take through pages by placing a specific comment on a page or placing a elaborate ad for you to click on.  Elite social engineering techniques because more than half the population doesn't know what a damn webmaster is anyway.  

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Entitled? He's the GOAT crown the King man!

Stop trolling me lol.  

4 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

That's not nice ML6.  ~O~ is expressing the way he feels. Who are you to judge someone the way you did on a message board. You don't know him.

Don't worry about that.  I get it all the time.