Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

7 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Jrue Holiday is a demon on defense

Glad he's finally doing this on national television so everyone can see why I've wanted him for these last few years

4 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Glad he's finally doing this on national television so everyone can see why I've wanted him for these last few years

You made fun of me for liking him back in the day when he was doing this regularly.  

Impressive return to the play offs for the 76ers. It is scary to think how good this team is going to be as they get more experienced. As long as Simmons, Embiid and co stay healthy there is no reason why they can't be right up there with the Warriors as one of the best teams in the league. Saric also made a good impression on his play off debut. Lot's to be positive about for that team going forwards. 

The Teams I want to win the first round series -

1. Warriors vs Spurs (Warriors)

2. Wizards vs Raptors (Raptors)

3. Pelicans vs Blazers (Pelicans)

4. Pacers vs Cavs  (Pacers)

5. Jazz vs Thunder (Jazz)

6. Wolves vs Rockets (Wolves)

Reason

#3 - Anthony Davis - He has carried his team without Cousins. I would like to see him match up (with Rockets  pf/center,  Clint Capela)

#3 - Damian Lillard (Blazers) - tries to imitate Russell Westbrook in his play and body language/style of dress.

#5 - Rudy Gobert  - I love this guy. I think he is the best center in the NBA. I wish he was on the Magic team.

1 hour ago, Murphy13 said:

You made fun of me for liking him back in the day when he was doing this regularly.  

Don't think that was me.  I've been pushing for jrue for 2-3 years.  Unless we're talking about 5 years ago or something.  

7 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Every time I watch him play I think of you lol

9 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

I think I’m happy enough for Oladipo at this point that I’m not bitter anymore that we lost him (probably also because I don’t think he becomes this with the Magic).

He definitely wouldn’t be this with us and I don’t think it has anything to do with us. I think he just got pissed about being traded and it motivated him