Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

37 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

The Warriors is my second favorite team. I love how they came along after years of struggling. They won a playoff before Durant joined the team. I have always liked Durant, even when he played with the Thunder, but I didn't like the Thunder because of u-know-who--couldn't stand him.

We kinda think alike

I am pulling for the Raptors to beat the Wizards and the Cavs. I can't stand Gortat since he became a Wizard.

If the Warriors and Raptors meet in the finals, I believe the Warriors can win it all. I was worried about Golden state toward the end of the regular season because they lost so many games.

As they say, a very good team can turn it up in the post season, and that is why I fear the Cavs will win the east.

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Ginobili doing Ginobili things in 2018 brings me joy

I agree Chapo. I think Ginobili will give Golden State  a tough time. Love it.

50 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I am pulling for the Raptors to beat the Wizards and the Cavs. I can't stand Gortat since he became a Wizard.

If the Warriors and Raptors meet in the finals, I believe the Warriors can win it all. I was worried about Golden state toward the end of the regular season because they lost so many games.

As they say, a very good team can turn it up in the post season, and that is why I fear the Cavs will win the east.

Gortat actually has love for the organization and has said before he would like to retire here. 

I don’t have any other favorite basketball team than the magic, so I only watch the playoffs to see close games or nice plays. 

Ginobili is my compatriot and probably one of the best ever sportsmen in Argentina along with maradona vilas del potro de vicenzo monzon and messi 

right now wall and gortat are having a deadly 1-2 punch. This wizards team looks good. Ibaka hit 2 three pointers, but de rozan and lowry are nowhere to be found 

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I kinda hope curry stays hurt so Chris Paul can win a title and we don't have to hear crappy narratives this summer about how Durant doesn't care about basketball or they need to trade Klay. 

I don't mind this at all.  Chris Paul is due and he's worked hard this year for it.  The only thing preventing me from wanting this is that..Harden........will win a title too. I cringe at that just as much as I cringe when I remember that Mo Williams won a title.  

10 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Gortat actually has love for the organization and has said before he would like to retire here. 

See...thats the big problem with our organization.  We need prime players.  Not retirees.  

3 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

1. McGee is playing his *** off

2. I can't believe how good Ginobili still is

3. I really want to see full strength Gsw vs Houston 

You know what.  I'm happy that Manu showed up but I'm disappointed in the future of the Spurs currently.  Kawhi probably wants to be traded.  Their current roster isn't as productive as a quality Spurs team would.  I fear they don't have the proper hunger for a title.  Maybe the players are just too young.  

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Why do they let P.J. Carlesimo commentate? His voice is terrible! It’s like his larynx never recovered from Sprewell.

I was thinking the same thing. It is driving me crazy. I know, I can put the sound on mute. I was wondering why they would allow him to be a commentator with a raspy voice like that. I thought Paul Pierce was annoying, but his voice is nowhere close to Carlesimo.