Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Vogel is gone - Who should be our next coach?

Recommended Posts

?4thewin    1,481
5 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Wait is that a thing?

No.  

4 rivers is a dramatic improvement from 10 years ago but still can't hold up to Texas and Memphis BBQ and I have it on good authority that Kansas city BBQ is also much better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
?4thewin    1,481

I think the greater orlando area has really good Asian food for whatever reason.  And I think we have a really deep roster of fine dining restaurants.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

No.  

4 rivers is a dramatic improvement from 10 years ago but still can't hold up to Texas and Memphis BBQ and I have it on good authority that Kansas city BBQ is also much better

I’ve seen a lot of cities claim they make good bbq lately. All of them have never been associated with bbq. I just had Carolina bbq for the first time. Not a fan of the vinegar but the meat was great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
?4thewin    1,481
8 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I’ve seen a lot of cities claim they make good bbq lately. All of them have never been associated with bbq. I just had Carolina bbq for the first time. Not a fan of the vinegar but the meat was great!

Yeah I'm not a Carolina guy either.  

I mean it's cool that they're doing their own thing there. Just not for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
?4thewin    1,481
8 minutes ago, Russell Hawkins said:

Jason Kidd maybe as our next head coach

That'd be bad.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WarDamnMagic    22
1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

No.  

4 rivers is a dramatic improvement from 10 years ago but still can't hold up to Texas and Memphis BBQ and I have it on good authority that Kansas city BBQ is also much better

Porkies > 4 Rivers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WarDamnMagic    22
1 hour ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I’ve seen a lot of cities claim they make good bbq lately. All of them have never been associated with bbq. I just had Carolina bbq for the first time. Not a fan of the vinegar but the meat was great!

I’m all about that bama style bbq. White sauce all day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
?4thewin    1,481
23 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I’m all about that bama style bbq. White sauce all day

Eww

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×