Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

5 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Wait is that a thing?

No.  

4 rivers is a dramatic improvement from 10 years ago but still can't hold up to Texas and Memphis BBQ and I have it on good authority that Kansas city BBQ is also much better

I think the greater orlando area has really good Asian food for whatever reason.  And I think we have a really deep roster of fine dining restaurants.  

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

No.  

4 rivers is a dramatic improvement from 10 years ago but still can't hold up to Texas and Memphis BBQ and I have it on good authority that Kansas city BBQ is also much better

I’ve seen a lot of cities claim they make good bbq lately. All of them have never been associated with bbq. I just had Carolina bbq for the first time. Not a fan of the vinegar but the meat was great!

8 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I’ve seen a lot of cities claim they make good bbq lately. All of them have never been associated with bbq. I just had Carolina bbq for the first time. Not a fan of the vinegar but the meat was great!

Yeah I'm not a Carolina guy either.  

I mean it's cool that they're doing their own thing there. Just not for me

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

No.  

Porkies > 4 Rivers 

1 hour ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I’m all about that bama style bbq. White sauce all day