Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I was on his train for a while in the past until I thought about it more. He plays super slow and I'm not sure that's a feasible way to play with our roster. 

But that might be a college philosophy that he'll change in the pros so maybe he'll be great. 

Yeah, and after his March Madness fiasco, he’s probably more available than ever

6 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I was on his train for a while in the past until I thought about it more. He plays super slow and I'm not sure that's a feasible way to play with our roster. 

But that might be a college philosophy that he'll change in the pros so maybe he'll be great. 

I feel the same way. If he tried the stuff he does at Virginia in the NBA, he'd be fired in 2 years. 

Why the hell is this taking so long. Honestly it feels like we have gone after a few guys and they have passed or the weren't what we thought. We're probably on our 3-4 canidate and that doesn't bode well to me. 

4 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Why the hell is this taking so long. Honestly it feels like we have gone after a few guys and they have passed or the weren't what we thought. We're probably on our 3-4 canidate and that doesn't bode well to me. 

Basically we like Jerry stackhouse and Nick nurse. Nurse is up for the Toronto job. Stackhouse is always going to be there. So while that process is working out we're trying to convince an elite college coach to come to Orlando. 

Or Kyler is making things up and we're just waiting until everybody gets back to Orlando. 

4 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Basically we like Jerry stackhouse and Nick nurse. Nurse is up for the Toronto job. Stackhouse is always going to be there. So while that process is working out we're trying to convince an elite college coach to come to Orlando. 

Or Kyler is making things up and we're just waiting until everybody gets back to Orlando. 

Trae4thewin, I think you may have something here..  

4 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I doubt Magic likes Stackhouse or Magic would have hired him already 

Mo Cheeks will be introduced as HC on Wednesday, you heard it here first folks

this is not serious

• Upvote 1