Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

15 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Craptors should hire Rex, it would be perfect since their logo and mascot is a rex, haha! 

Rex coaches the Craptors in LeBronto, Canadia. I love it!

NEWS FLASH

we've hired our coach, just waiting til Monday to share the news. It's classy for the hire, gives them a quiet weekend to celebrate with family before the news drops on Monday. Tuesday is the lottery.

7 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

NEWS FLASH

we've hired our coach, just waiting til Monday to share the news. It's classy for the hire, gives them a quiet weekend to celebrate with family before the news drops on Monday. Tuesday is the lottery.

For real? If so, I sure as hell hope it is not Stackhouse 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

He's joking

half joke half reasonable logical conclusion based on assumed deadlines (has lottery been reported?) but it's not out of the realm of possibility I think

I'd be happy with either Casey or Nurse. More with Nurse since we don't know his flaws yet. If someone can get Gordon to share the ball and get better looks off the ball, he'll have my support.

Toronto played some fantastic team ball in the regular season. With the right players we can be really good

Why would we need a coach by the time the lottery comes around? I'd understand wanting to have one before the draft.

17 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Toronto redux would be nice over the next couple years to give the young players minutes in actual meaningful games and rehab the team image for free agents over a couple years. 

Sure but I don't think Casey does that. Seems like, and maybe I'm wrong, that the Raptors success can be contributed more to Nurse.

I'd be alright with him. I just don't want Casey. He failed to make adjustments in the playoffs and really seems to be more of a retread coach. Seems like it would be another Vogel hiring.