Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

6 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah and just discussing the little things he did to prepare Lillard to be a star like forcing him to talk. Knowing McCollum gets bored so switching up drills. That level of thoughtfulness in development is fantastic

absolutely. The fact that this high level players respect him and still listen to him is more than incredilble. 

7 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

yeah he definitely has me highly intrigued, he has way more experience than Stackhouse

Stackhouse doesn't do it for me. This guy those. Offensive minded coach who not only makes his player work on his game but also participate in the training/practice with them. Very encouraging. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

We NEED SOME OF THOSE 900 drills over here!. GIve me some Vanterpool. Like the guy!. 

cam you imagine the leaps in our team if we had Trae Young,  Isaac and Gordon running those drills ?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/open-mike/os-sp-becky-hammon-orlando-magic-spurs-woman-nba-head-coach-20180420-story,amp.html

What a weird article, but it is Bianchi. I'm not saying she shouldn't get a shot possibly someday, but he isn't putting forth much of an argument except saying she's a woman. Isn't that sexism?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jjgator said:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/open-mike/os-sp-becky-hammon-orlando-magic-spurs-woman-nba-head-coach-20180420-story,amp.html

What a weird article, but it is Bianchi. I'm not saying she shouldn't get a shot possibly someday, but he isn't putting forth much of an argument except saying she's a woman. Isn't that sexism?

Yeah, terrible article.

51 minutes ago, jjgator said:

doing this solely for the sake of breaking ground rarely leads to a good job being done. 

2 hours ago, jjgator said:

I can not believe he still has a job.

14 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

doing this solely for the sake of breaking ground rarely leads to a good job being done. 

She might be good enough to deserve the job, but his reasoning is atrocious. It isn’t about how she is smart enough, or about her leadership skills, or her knowledge of the game, but because she is a woman and most players come from a single mother household, to paraphrase his inane argument.

Honestly, the whole article is frankly insulting to both Becky Hammon and to the players.

10 minutes ago, Odin said:

She might be good enough to deserve the job, but his reasoning is atrocious. It isn’t about how she is smart enough, or about her leadership skills, or her knowledge of the game, but because she is a woman and most players come from a single mother household, to paraphrase his inane argument.

Honestly, the whole article is frankly insulting to both Becky Hammon and to the players.

It's a sexist article. She should be considered by her merits, not as a diversity hire.