Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

I would love to know what that guy gets out of posting his incredibly worthless rumors that he bases entirely on other rumors. 

“Magic are linked to this handful of guys that have already been speculated. Might get one, might not. Will have to come up with someone else if they don’t get one of these guys.” 

Is it fun? Does he get a rush? I don’t get it. 

43 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I would love to know what that guy gets out of posting his incredibly worthless rumors that he bases entirely on other rumors. 

“Magic are linked to this handful of guys that have already been speculated. Might get one, might not. Will have to come up with someone else if they don’t get one of these guys.” 

Is it fun? Does he get a rush? I don’t get it. 

why does it bug you so much. I didn't see Marshall and Wright discussed before so that's interesting. If it was mentioned before then I don't see an issue of him reposting (since I missed it to begin with). Not everyone combs through every post in every forum.

4 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

why does it bug you so much. I didn't see Marshall and Wright discussed before so that's interesting. If it was mentioned before then I don't see an issue of him reposting (since I missed it to begin with). Not everyone combs through every post in every forum.

It bugs people because he pretends to be plugged in but he's not. 

Seeing as it's a message board and a thread about Orlando I think I will just carry on reposting anything relevant.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

It doesn’t so much bother me as perplex me. If he really had a source he would post something new for once, be right occasionally, or just be an actual reporter.  Most likely any “source” he has been touting for over a decade hasn’t lasted 3 front offices.

This is a grown adult dedicating significant time to pretending to have an inside source with a bad NBA team, all while doing nothing but rehashing non-specific, previously reported rumors and claiming them as his own. That’s not weird to you? 

31 minutes ago, ML6 said:

It doesn’t so much bother me as perplex me. If he really had a source he would post something new for once, be right occasionally, or just be an actual reporter.  Most likely any “source” he has been touting for over a decade hasn’t lasted 3 front offices.

This is a grown adult dedicating significant time to pretending to have an inside source with a bad NBA team, all while doing nothing but rehashing non-specific, previously reported rumors and claiming them as his own. That’s not weird to you? 

lol I don't care that much to think about it like this. Your concern for this human is duly noted though :)

1 hour ago, alwaystragic said:

What do you guys think about coaches that can now come from fiba? 

Hell no and I doubt they would want to make a huge move going across the country