Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

IF Wright is in play, purely speculating now, new Hawks coach, previous 76ers assistant, said their coaching staff in Philly implemented A LOT of their system (player development and offensive scheme) from Villanova. In an interview during the combine, he said they would spend lots of time on their campus and just learning from the staff. 

If there's ANY chance we can bring that here, gotta do all you can to make it happen. If WeHam see a small crack of a chance to pull Wright, exhaust all resources until the door is shut.

No issues with secrecy or time it's taking if the target is Jay Wright.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

probably Oklahoma head coach cause he's the only guy that can understand Youngs advanced ways 

If management is thinking we are picking Young then that might not be a bad move.

6 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

If management is thinking we are picking Young then that might not be a bad move.

Why wouldn’t that be a bad move? That sounds like a ridiculous move. 

26 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Outside of the Trae thing Krueger is a pretty solid coach. I wouldn't be excited but I wouldn't be upset either.

• Upvote 1

Just went to Shaka Smarts wiki page: 

"Smart's teams play an upbeat style of basketball known as "havoc." Smart described his "havoc" defensive philosophy during his introductory press conference as, "We are going to wreak havoc on our opponent's psyche and their plan of attack." On the court, the "havoc" defensive mindset is visible through the heavy use of the full court presand pressing after made baskets to disrupt opponents' timing of offensive sets."

I'm just imagining Isaac, AG and Bamba/Carter flying around getting in passing lanes, swatting shots and running the fast break and now I'm excited for no reason since I've just made this link up.

23 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Just went to Shaka Smarts wiki page: 

"Smart's teams play an upbeat style of basketball known as "havoc." Smart described his "havoc" defensive philosophy during his introductory press conference as, "We are going to wreak havoc on our opponent's psyche and their plan of attack." On the court, the "havoc" defensive mindset is visible through the heavy use of the full court presand pressing after made baskets to disrupt opponents' timing of offensive sets."

I'm just imagining Isaac, AG and Bamba/Carter flying around getting in passing lanes, swatting shots and running the fast break and now I'm excited for no reason since I've just made this link up.

wait, you authored the first paragraph or a link to the Magic? LOL

3 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

wait, you authored the first paragraph or a link to the Magic? LOL

I mean that nobody has said Smart to the Magic so I've kind of just created that idea and it's excited me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

I mean that nobody has said Smart to the Magic so I've kind of just created that idea and it's excited me.

oh good, I was worried it was the first option haha

37 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Tony Bennett?

I was on his train for a while in the past until I thought about it more. He plays super slow and I'm not sure that's a feasible way to play with our roster. 

But that might be a college philosophy that he'll change in the pros so maybe he'll be great.