Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I wouldn't know about that.. all jokes aside. Orlando is a top draw franchise historically

totally, I can't wait to be seeing stars again

57 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Perhaps the problem is our roster and cap situation are the least attractive for NBA openings right now.

Not true at all, woj says we’re actually a good landing spot for a coach 

54 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I wouldn't know about that.. all jokes aside. Orlando is a top draw franchise historically

Normally I agree with you but the Magic have just gone through 4 coaches in 5 years, at least two of whom were fairly well regarded.  I can sure understand why an established coach wouldn’t jump at the chance to sign on with us. 

8 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Normally I agree with you but the Magic have just gone through 4 coaches in 5 years, at least two of whom were fairly well regarded.  I can sure understand why an established coach wouldn’t jump at the chance to sign on with us. 

I have no objective way to judge how outsiders view the franchise but woj seems to blame all of the coach issues on previous regimes and suggests we were a better situation than every other opening from a few weeks ago. 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

I have no objective way to judge how outsiders view the franchise but woj seems to blame all of the coach issues on previous regimes and suggests we were a better situation than every other opening from a few weeks ago. 

I’m guessing Woj has a relationship with our current management. Still it’s hard for me to see Orlando as an attractive job right now. I suppose it’s more attractive than Charlotte, Phoenix and Memphis, but that’s not saying much. Management has a lot of work to do to clean up the roster.

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

I’m guessing Woj has a relationship with our current management. Still it’s hard for me to see Orlando as an attractive job right now. I suppose it’s more attractive than Charlotte, Phoenix and Memphis, but that’s not saying much. Management has a lot of work to do to clean up the roster.

It's still one of 30 spots and a franchise that commits to winning with money when appropriate and a warm weather city. That's better than a lot of teams. 

53 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It's still one of 30 spots and a franchise that commits to winning with money when appropriate and a warm weather city. That's better than a lot of teams. 

Yes.....this!

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

This is the worst kind of news possible 

unbelievable. But we know Martins is the source on this.

I'm so pissed but hope it's just a rumor.