Clifford the big magic coach

4 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I doubt it, I still think Nurse will the head coach of Magic 

We will see... but I doubt it. 

Vaderpool is what we need.

8 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Well, it seems like Magic is just waiting on the Craptors to be eliminated so Magic can interview Nurse or Magic would have hired a head coach already 

7 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Well, it seems like Magic is just waiting on the Craptors to be eliminated so Magic can interview Nurse or Magic would have hired a head coach already 

Well if Nurse was a top 3 target, then it makes sense to wait. I think the connections between Nurse and our FO probably means he is in a good position. But I'm actually really hoping for some type of combination between of Nurse, Vanterpool, and Stack -- with Stack being an assistant to the other two. 

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

Vaderpool. Is that a Darth Vader-Deadpool mashup character that I don't know about or something?

If so, he is what everyone needs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Well if Nurse was a top 3 target, then it makes sense to wait. I think the connections between Nurse and our FO probably means he is in a good position. But I'm actually really hoping for some type of combination between of Nurse, Vanterpool, and Stack -- with Stack being an assistant to the other two. 

I can only see Stack MAYBE being an assistant to Nurse, no one else. And I say that because from what I've see, Nurse has been kinda of a mentor to him. I've also seen Stack wants to be the first (?) head coach to jump from D-League coach to NBA head coach. I don't see Vanterpool or Nurse leaving their teams to assist somewhere else, for a lateral move. 

10 minutes ago, Odin said:

Vaderpool. Is that a Darth Vader-Deadpool mashup character that I don't know about or something?

If so, he is what everyone needs.

That is exactly right!

6 hours ago, Nyce_1 said:

i think more of Tor's lack of playoff success is due to the weak minds of their players. for some reason, their core of Lowry and Derozen just suck, once they get hit in the mouth. 

Coaches job to motivate. If you can’t reach your players what’s the point?

3 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Coaches job to motivate. If you can’t reach your players what’s the point?

What evidence is there that the players aren’t being reached? Is every coaching staff that doesn’t win the championship incapable of reaching their players by this logic?

Coaching can’t overcome all weaknesses. At some point you’ve gotta look at the flaws of the players. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Russell Hawkins said:

Becky Hamon (First Female Head Coach) Gregg Popovich has been one of the best nba coaches for a while now

So you want her to coach our Magic? 

I'm probably late to this but Forcier has signed on as the lead assistant in Memphis. Didn't take him long for a new job. Seems like it was more just a matter of wiping the slate clean for Weltman and co.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MagicFan1234 said:

So you want her to coach our Magic? 

If she's qualified and has an effective offensive system, I have no problem with it.