teague-korver-carroll-millsap-horford Schroder-bazemore-scott

To

Schroder-hardaway-bazemore-millsap-Howard thabo-muscala-delaney

To

Schroder-bazemore-prince-free space-dedmon

I do not think he is a good fit for our Magic 

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

So no reason then. Ok...

It does not matter anyway since Budenholzer said he wants to join the Knicks so there is no point talking about him since I doubt Budenholzer is coming to our Magic anyway 

8 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

can we all just stop pretending that we all don't already know were drafting Mikal Bridges and signing Coach Stackhouse 

Magic is going to draft Trae! As for Stackhouse, I sure hope not, he sounds like Jacque Vaughn hiring to me, that is just my opinion 

19 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Magic is going to draft Trae! As for Stackhouse, I sure hope not, he sounds like Jacque Vaughn hiring to me, that is just my opinion 

Would you trade Isaac and a top 7 protected 2019 pick for Trae? I know a lot of people are very high on Isaac but I have concerns about how much he will actually be able to play.

Wouldn't it be great to get 2 top 5 picks and grab Young and JJJ or Bamba?

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Would you trade Isaac and a top 7 protected 2019 pick for Trae? Wouldn't it be great to get 2 top 5 picks and grab Young and JJJ or Bamba?

No, I think it is way too early to think about trading Isaac, especially if you are talking about JJJ or Bamba, as both are still projects. Both of them have been a bit foul-prone on the college level, so while I might like to have either of them, neither is probably an immediate difference maker.  At least with Isaac you have a player who has already show that he could be elite on the defensive end.

I don't think there is a true, can't-miss, future all-star prospect coming out of college this year. I think Doncic is the closest thing this year; but there are too many questions about everyone this year, including Doncic.

10 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Would you trade Isaac and a top 7 protected 2019 pick for Trae? I know a lot of people are very high on Isaac but I have concerns about how much he will actually be able to play.

No I would not, it would be stupid to trade Isaac and top 7 protected 2019 pick for Trae if Trae is there at #5 which he most likely would be

29 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

No.