Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

We're pretty crappy with offensive strategy and out of timeout play calling but I think we could do defense and rotations

::whispers:: you have no idea what I'm capable of...

5 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Instead of a head coach we need a secretary on the bench with a laptop so we can all coach through the forum. For practice we need a shooting coach and a defensive training coach. Problem solved!

the next wave of basketball. crowd sourced coaching. 

Maybe they are building an AI to do this already??? 

6 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

We're pretty crappy with offensive strategy and out of timeout play calling but I think we could do defense and rotations

I would get rid of that out of timeout play where we throw the ball to the other team

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

I would get rid of that out of timeout play where we throw the ball to the other team

I would just try out of bounds alley oops every time. Full court. What do you mean that would be a bad idea?

58 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

yeah teams are going to catch onto that eventually and I'm not sure how effective that will be once that happens

38 minutes ago, Odin said:

I would just try out of bounds alley oops every time. Full court. What do you mean that would be a bad idea?

gotta draft Young for that to work

On 4/13/2018 at 7:32 AM, ?4thewin said:

Mark Jackson is a terrible coach who everyone in the golden state organization hated.

He wouldn't accept the hiring of strong assistant coaches due to fear of losing his voice in the locker room.  

He ran an offense that had the least ball movement in the league.  

He created turmoil in the locker room by saying management was out to get the players.  

He played favorites with players and threw players like ezeli and bogut under the bus because they weren't Christian enough.  

He's a terrible coach and I don't know why anyone ever brings him up for jobs.  He's the one coach I wouldn't want.  

Lol. Not sure I  or Moe Buckets agree with much you said. Mark Jackson took a team that had not been to the playoffs in 4 years to going to the playoffs in back to back years. His teams were an offensive force and he got offensive players to play defense. The Warriors were respectively 9th and 14th in assists his last two years. Plus, he helped the development of the splash brothers, dreymon, and h Barnes. 

As a coach you should have the assistants you feel comfortable with.

Furthermore, being a child of God called Christian, I understand what he meant. 

That is why some people like Mark Jackson. 

1 hour ago, LaVar said:

Furthermore, being a child of God called Christian, I understand what he meant. 

You understood what he meant when he discriminated against certain players based on religious beliefs?

5 minutes ago, ML6 said:

You understood what he meant when he discriminated against certain players based on religious beliefs?

Fellowship, bonding, and working together

Just now, LaVar said:

Fellowship, bonding, and working together

Except he fractured the locker room by intentionally using their differences to ostracize them.  The exact opposite of what you said.

Why is it so difficult for "religious" people to see the flaws in other "religious" people and call them out for their flaws?  This is why we have Evangelicals supporting Trump and Roy Moore no matter how horrific their transgressions are.  Call a spade a spade.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Except he fractured the locker room by intentionally using their differences to ostracize them.  The exact opposite of what you said.

Why is it so difficult for "religious" people to see the flaws in other "religious" people and call them out for their flaws?  This is why we have Evangelicals supporting Trump and Roy Moore no matter how horrific their transgressions are.  Call a spade a spade.

I agree. Mark is not a bad coach but not a good one either.  He wasnt hired to judge other people beliefs or level of christianity. 

He was hired to coach professional basketball player and like I said , He is not a bad guy nor a horrible coach either but to judge and penalized others for their religious belief was wrong. 

One thing is been a good christian and another is to be a religious fanatic who place a erroneous judgment on others who dont think like you. 

As a christian, I do and can see the flaws on other people as Other probably might see it on me as well. The key is to get along well and work together through those differences. 

Nba Coaching is all about winning and creating a good culture between players and management. 

College coaching is a little different and plays a larger role on the kids education and overall foundation as human being. 

Maybe He can be a really good college basketball coach. 

• Like 1