Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

7 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

yeah. I don't know how I feel about hiring guys that were JUST fired. Vogel seems to of been emotionally exhausted since before he got here.

I'd rather try a Stackhouse/Nurse combo

It would be an hire that they can make and say at the presser how much experience he has and how he's kept them competitive over the years...Pfft. 

Meanwhile Hornets are interviewing Fizdale and Messina. Smh

Nobody can be sure how good the coach is.. You Just hope he can manage And get the best out of 15 individuals and mesh into a team.

You can gauge a lot more on players..

So Vogel didn't work because he was a Jim O'Brien disciple who succeeded playing a specific way. 

Stotts is a George Karl disciple who is familiar playing a harkless-aminu lineup which is at least analogous to a Gordon-Isaac lineup. But he's also bounced around a bit. 

So I can see why we wouldn't want him. I can see why he's a candidate. 

43 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Instead of a head coach we need a secretary on the bench with a laptop so we can all coach through the forum. For practice we need a shooting coach and a defensive training coach. Problem solved!

We're pretty crappy with offensive strategy and out of timeout play calling but I think we could do defense and rotations