Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

4 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

think he got fired for beating the Wizards?

Nah i reckon he was gone regardless

that win was DUMB

20 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

No. I think the decision was made in February and Marc Stein has a source in our front office

I have a source in our front office too, knew we were going Sabonis 2 months before the draft

13 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I have a source in our front office too, knew we were going Sabonis 2 months before the draft

I called shelvin mack 3 months before free agency

Mark Jackson and Fisdale are two coaches I would not mine seeing. I would like to see what Mark can do with Trae Young and Gordon. (Golden state of the East coast)

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, LaVar said:

Mark Jackson and Fisdale are two coaches I would not mine seeing. I would like to see what Mark can do with Trae Young and Gordon. (Golden state of the East coast)

Mark Jackson is a terrible coach who everyone in the golden state organization hated.

He wouldn't accept the hiring of strong assistant coaches due to fear of losing his voice in the locker room.  

He ran an offense that had the least ball movement in the league.  

He created turmoil in the locker room by saying management was out to get the players.  

He played favorites with players and threw players like ezeli and bogut under the bus because they weren't Christian enough.  

He's a terrible coach and I don't know why anyone ever brings him up for jobs.  He's the one coach I wouldn't want.