Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

5 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

It was just a joke. Like you said, players also speculate and sometimes they have no base on the statements. Unfortunately, Social media has become a new source.

Ah gotcha. 

10 hours ago, Nyce_1 said:

I'd rather have Young & Isaac.....by far.

Yep!!!! I hope this is the plan! Gotta have a PG that can score pass and challenge a defense from half court! 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Remember this, when speaking ill of Malik Monk and Steve Clifford haha

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/kentucky-sports/ex-cats/article208227559.html

Mauro....how are you?

I see what you are attempting to say (hopefully you are joking) but most teams in the league circled the calendar when they played us, in the hope of having career nights! So............. all I am saying is, if he did it at Boston or Cleveland, I would tip my hat, but we were a challenge to no one last year my friend.

16 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

Mauro....how are you?

I see what you are attempting to say (hopefully you are joking) but most teams in the league circled the calendar when they played us, in the hope of having career nights! So............. all I am saying is, if he did it at Boston or Cleveland, I would tip my hat, but we were a challenge to no one last year my friend.

Lol yes. A lot of players seemed to have career nights against us.

I'm doing ok. Might move abroad for a new job!!! Hopefully everything goes well. How's it going?

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Lol yes. A lot of players seemed to have career nights against us.

I'm doing ok. Might move abroad for a new job!!! Hopefully everything goes well. How's it going?

Excellent!!!! But if memory serves me correctly, you are always on the move dude!!!! 

2 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

Excellent!!!! But if memory serves me correctly, you are always on the move dude!!!! 

I've done a fair bit of travelling but mostly for fun or college. Now I'm trying to take some bigger steps as a graphic designer and my schedule is all kinds of crazy

8 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I've done a fair bit of travelling but mostly for fun or college. Now I'm trying to take some bigger steps as a graphic designer and my schedule is all kinds of crazy

Outstanding! Sounds like a great success story in the making! 

Now, with Clifford here, what are the chances that he can get Kimba Walker into a Magic Uni?

Just now, chosen12 said:

Outstanding! Sounds like a great success story in the making! 

Now, with Clifford here, what are the chances that he can get Kimba Walker into a Magic Uni?

I think Kemba wants to win now / go to a contender

28 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

You're a graphic designer? That's great to know, I love and work in visual media arts as well. Could you message me your portfolio?

20 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I think Kemba wants to win now / go to a contender

Yeah.......I see him heading to Cleveland or Houston....chasing the ring !

11 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

You're a graphic designer? That's great to know, I love and work in visual media arts as well. Could you message me your portfolio?

I'll do it tomorrow when I get back to the computer

• Like 1