Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

I’m with you but I’m also not gonna get upset about it because in 2 years we’ll have a new thread with the same title. 

Also, I think Clifford will help us lose the next couple of years while we do this rebuild 2.0. 

Barret 2019 Weisman 2020 title 2021 ;)

If we wanted to stay bad to mediocre, why not just keep Vogel?   It’s costing them millions extra to pay 2 coaches.  They must think Clifford will be better in some way.  Not sure what it is, though. 

Also I don't think we should be super optimistic that Clifford is going to work out. 

I think we just need to wait 6 months before we even start to judge the hire

• Upvote 2

I don't know how to feel about the hire. I don't think he's a bad coach just not sure how far he can take us

26 minutes ago, JamminJ21 said:

he got a good amount of minutes on the team with tmac that ended up 21-61 and netted us the 1st pick that turned into dwight

I wanted to forget that season even though it did worked out getting the #1 pick and getting Dwight that made us into playoff contenders 

9 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

I have a very hard time believing this is who Weltman envisioned hiring when he let Vogel go

I think we wanted nurse and that's why we waited but didn't expect Casey to get fired and it screwed up our plan. Couldn't keep waiting for Toronto to figure things out.