Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

Clifford is Vogel. Early 00s defensive wizard who hasnt adapted to the modern NBA. Bad rotations, attachment to vets etc.

He doesn’t evaluate players well, doesn’t hold veteran players accountable, refuses to allow young players to develop on the court, doesn’t know his players strengths, doesn’t make adjustments in his rotations to opponents, refuses to admit that there are personnel that he can’t get a good defense out of, chooses one rotation and then insists on it until it’s too late to change, and so on.

http://holyfield.co/clifford-out/

• Upvote 2

@wojespn 

Sources on ESPN: The Atlanta Hawks have granted permission for coach Mike Budenholzer to meet with the Phoenix Suns on vacant head coaching job.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

wojespn 

Sources on ESPN: The Atlanta Hawks have granted permission for coach Mike Budenholzer to meet with the Phoenix Suns on vacant head coaching job.

I was just about to post this. Former coach of the year. Could be nice for our team

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

@wojespn 

We should really get him

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I was just about to post this. Former coach of the year. Could be nice for our team

I would snap him up straight away wow...I like coach Bud 110%

21 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

@wojespn 

wow! come on down south sonny get you some good ol Florida barbecue