Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

To be honest I don't want Casey as our coach. Rather something fresh. In saying that I'd take back SVG probably lol

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:06 AM, ?4thewin said:

Our goal was to have a coach before the lottery. That's Tuesday. So it should happen soon. 

If Magic is interested in Casey then I do not think we will be having a coach before the lottery 

3 minutes ago, Mack1085 said:

Looks like we'll have more competition for Nurse.

As much I want Nurse, I have a bad feeling that Craptors will hire Nurse but if Nurse is not available, I would like Vanterpool or Ume Udoka

4 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

As much I want Nurse, I have a bad feeling that Craptors will hire Nurse but if Nurse is not available, I would like Vanterpool or Ume Udoka

There are a couple things going for us if we want Nurse and so do the Raptors...

1) Weltman knows Nurse from his time in Toronto and it must have been positive if we're pursuing him now

2) There are VERY low expectations in Orlando vs. the Raptors who finished #1 in the East and had their head coach fired

3) Know what you're getting into here (a rebuild) vs. the unknown future of the Raps. Are they going to burn it down this summer?

4) Florida weather

5) Tax laws

Of course there are obvious drawbacks as well - not the least of which is that we aren't good and have no clear line of sight to being good.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mack1085 said:

There are a couple things going for us if we want Nurse and so do the Raptors...

1) Weltman knows Nurse from his time in Toronto and it must have been positive if we're pursuing him now

2) There are VERY low expectations in Orlando vs. the Raptors who finished #1 in the East and had their head coach fired

3) Know what you're getting into here (a rebuild) vs. the unknown future of the Raps. Are they going to burn it down this summer?

4) Florida weather

5) Tax laws

Of course there are obvious drawbacks as well - not the least of which is that we aren't good and have no clear line of sight to being good.

That is true, we will just see and what happens and hope for the best! 

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

To be honest I don't want Casey as our coach. Rather something fresh. In saying that I'd take back SVG probably lol

lol

Rumors:

-Raptors are very high on Bud.

-Casey could be top guy for Bucks or Magic

My hopes:

-If Raptors get Bud, good chance we can get Casey AND Nurse

-Would still rather get SVG

• Upvote 1