Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

Recommended Posts

jjgator    104
33 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Pretty sure SVG is on record as saying the Pistons job would be his last coaching gig. Agreement with his wife if I recall. Doesn’t mean it’s set in stone but we all know he’s a pretty honest guy.

He should join his brother in the broadcasting booth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
random    8

Pretty sure Stan said not too long ago theres no way hes coming back to Orlando. I dont think he wants to work with our upper management ever again considering how they treated him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MagicFan1234    29
1 hour ago, random said:

Pretty sure Stan said not too long ago theres no way hes coming back to Orlando. I dont think he wants to work with our upper management ever again considering how they treated him.

I do not blame Stanley for that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyce_1    239

Jerry Stackhouse and Mike Budenholzer are two of the prominent names to look out for in the Pistons’ coaching search, Vince Ellis of the Detroit Free Press tweets. Detroit parted ways with coach and president of basketball operations Stan Van Gundy on Monday. Stackhouse is a former Detroit player and served as the Raptors’ G League coach this past season. Stackhouse met with the Knicks before they hired David Fizdale and also surfacedas a candidate for the Magic and Hornets’ jobs. 

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/05/pistons-notes-stackhouse-budenholzer-armstrong-reaction.html

 

For ****s and giggles, Stackhouse goes to Detroit, Nurse promoted as HC in Toronto, Borrego to Char, Bud to Mil: who coaches Orlando?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ML6    228
10 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

Jerry Stackhouse and Mike Budenholzer are two of the prominent names to look out for in the Pistons’ coaching search, Vince Ellis of the Detroit Free Press tweets. Detroit parted ways with coach and president of basketball operations Stan Van Gundy on Monday. Stackhouse is a former Detroit player and served as the Raptors’ G League coach this past season. Stackhouse met with the Knicks before they hired David Fizdale and also surfacedas a candidate for the Magic and Hornets’ jobs. 

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/05/pistons-notes-stackhouse-budenholzer-armstrong-reaction.html

 

For ****s and giggles, Stackhouse goes to Detroit, Nurse promoted as HC in Toronto, Borrego to Char, Bud to Mil: who coaches Orlando?

I mean considering we’ve already interviewed Vanterpool and Udoka I’d guess one of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magicfan1987    184
8 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I mean considering we’ve already interviewed Vanterpool and Udoka I’d guess one of them. 

I'd take a long hard look at Frank Vogel, he's a seasoned coach with ECF experience, he coached Paul George and maybe if we draft porter he could mold him in that archetype. He has upside I feel but no one's mentioning him.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MagicFan1234    29
32 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

Jerry Stackhouse and Mike Budenholzer are two of the prominent names to look out for in the Pistons’ coaching search, Vince Ellis of the Detroit Free Press tweets. Detroit parted ways with coach and president of basketball operations Stan Van Gundy on Monday. Stackhouse is a former Detroit player and served as the Raptors’ G League coach this past season. Stackhouse met with the Knicks before they hired David Fizdale and also surfacedas a candidate for the Magic and Hornets’ jobs. 

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/05/pistons-notes-stackhouse-budenholzer-armstrong-reaction.html

 

For ****s and giggles, Stackhouse goes to Detroit, Nurse promoted as HC in Toronto, Borrego to Char, Bud to Mil: who coaches Orlando?

Udoda or Vanderpool is my guess 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MagicFan1234    29
11 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I'd take a long hard look at Frank Vogel, he's a seasoned coach with ECF experience, he coached Paul George and maybe if we draft porter he could mold him in that archetype. He has upside I feel but no one's mentioning him.

Ummmm, Magic had Vogel...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jjgator    104
35 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Ummmm, Magic had Vogel...

I'm pretty sure he's messing around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magicfan1987    184
3 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Then he needs to stop doing that, it is annoying 

yeah he keeps throwing us off with his words of wizardry to the point he has us questioning reality. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×