Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

really glad fizdale went to NY where they have a star. 

we need a coach who can develop one or more of our guys into a star. I see this being Vanderpool, Stackouse, and Ime in some order .

40 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

eh.. He doesnt have to deal with the Melo drama and the Team can't be worse than it is. 

The Knicks are a big mess but at least they have Porzingis

27 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

really glad fizdale went to NY where they have a star. 

we need a coach who can develop one or more of our guys into a star. I see this being Vanderpool, Stackouse, and Ime in some order .

No Nurse?

On 5/2/2018 at 8:37 PM, ?4thewin said:

Eh. They need a great defensive point guard and there's not a ton of those

They could make a run at Smart. 

Smart/Booker/Doncic/Bender/Noel?

On 5/3/2018 at 8:49 AM, The Neighborhood Bully said:

Thanks for posting this. 

I like Nurse a lot. My fear is Casey gets fired and Raptors try to keep Nurse. 

Ideal situation is we hire Nurse and he brings Stackhouse as lead assistant. But there's tons of good options out there. Nurse, Blatt, Bud, and maybe Vanterpool. we'll be fortunate with any of them as coach.

9 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I want no parts of a coaching staff that continues to fail miserably in the playoffs. We are gonna hire Nurse cuz he has buddies and it’s going to suck!

i think more of Tor's lack of playoff success is due to the weak minds of their players. for some reason, their core of Lowry and Derozen just suck, once they get hit in the mouth. 

I agree with that. I don't think Toronto's failings are a result of the coaching staff. 

What are the odds that we could snag maybe 2 of the names on the list we're seeing thrown around?

Stackhouse, Nurse, Udoka, Vanterpool, or Kalamian? I wouldn't mind seeing one being a head coach and one being an assistant. Maybe Stack would like an assistant job to start getting some NBA experience. 

I personally really like Vanterpool, but I don't think he'd leave for another assistant gig. I'd be okay with him as a head coach and Stack as an assistant. Or Nurse/Stack. 

We went all in for the front office positions. We need to go all in on a coach and coaching staff. Don't be afraid to throw big bucks at assistant coaches if it gives us a lot of solid voices around a developing team. 

I think Nurse value went south a little after this last two games which I still think Is unfair. 

I like Vanderpool more to be honest.

Chad Forcier is going to the Grizzles as lead assistant, I wish Magic would have gotten a chance to interview him and hire him as head coach but I wish Forcier the best of luck 

4 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I think Nurse value went south a little after this last two games which I still think Is unfair. 

I like Vanderpool more to be honest.

I doubt it, I still think Nurse will the head coach of Magic